Page 84 of 138 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Can anyone help with Helios or dark angel? In trying for Helios I've tried both mythic and diamond or atlas and diamond and I'm failing big time! With dark angel I'm trying night and diamond or night and angel, nothing is working (bah humbug!)

I'm not just trying a couple of times with each combo, it's seriously like a fortnight on each pairing, I give it a red hot go!

Does anyone know of a different combo that might work for me? And might be willing to share it? I'll be forever grateful, as my collection will be complete!

Until the next (cosmic!) and the next and the next ....., lol
    Helios & DA take weeks... Mythic & Diamond and Night & DA are the best combos to use. I think somebody got DA with Diamond and Goblin, but that is adding red and if Night splits you could get a Titan, if it doesn't you can get another Goblin. So it's up to you if you want to try a black hybrid with Diamond

I heard people got Helios with Atlas but more have got it with Mythic.

Goodluck! I need Ruby. (crafting right now) Amethyst, Clockwork, Hunter, and Medusa for a full album. Infinity and Mercury are in the nests. Do you have one each dragon still, or did you sell the common ones?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Helios & DA take weeks... Mythic & Diamond and Night & DA are the best combos to use. I think somebody got DA with Diamond and Goblin, but that is adding red and if Night splits you could get a Titan, if it doesn't you can get another Goblin. So it's up to you if you want to try a black hybrid with Diamond

I heard people got Helios with Atlas but more have got it with Mythic.

Goodluck! I need Ruby. (crafting right now) Amethyst, Clockwork, Hunter, and Medusa for a full album. Infinity and Mercury are in the nests. Do you have one each dragon still, or did you sell the common ones?
    How much gold are you throwing at your breeding? It must be insane.

Executive Chef
    I have one of every dragon that has been out, limited edition ones included �� medusa I got with mythic and mermaid, took about three goes, clockwork (ANOTHER 12 hr, don't even get me started!!) was fire and topaz, took AGES!, hunter was night and emerald, amethyst was diamond and magic, but be prepared for an avalanche of magic and wizard!

Good luck! Let me know if successful ����

Thankyou for the hints, I'll go back and try AGAIN for Helios with mythic (my major hassle is splitting)

I have been trying for weeks, feels like longer tho! Lol

Executive Chef
    Oh, forgot to ask, do levels matter? I have mythic at epic and one at level 4. For Helios? I've been trying the epic mythic, but if the level 4 one works better, I'll use that.

You mentioned night and DA as possible combo, but I'm actually missing DA!! Night and diamond? It's the combo I've been using, but SO many fails!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    How much gold are you throwing at your breeding? It must be insane.
    Actually not that much lol I had a few 30% sales, I bought a few 120, 250 & 530 gold over the past few weeks, I never buy a lot of gold and I only buy when it's on sale... plus the gold goals I keep getting after transferring to iOS. Most of the gold I use are on the Diamond hybrids, I've never used much gold on the other dragons and I got a lot of the ones I need from Diamond hybrid fails.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Actually not that much lol I had a few 30% sales, I bought a few 120, 250 & 530 gold over the past few weeks, I never buy a lot of gold and I only buy when it's on sale... plus the gold goals I keep getting after transferring to iOS. Most of the gold I use are on the Diamond hybrids, I've never used much gold on the other dragons and I got a lot of the ones I need from Diamond hybrid fails.
    well, congrats to you. Now I know who is stealing all my luck

Banned
    I have one of every dragon that has been out, limited edition ones included �� medusa I got with mythic and mermaid, took about three goes, clockwork (ANOTHER 12 hr, don't even get me started!!) was fire and topaz, took AGES!, hunter was night and emerald, amethyst was diamond and magic, but be prepared for an avalanche of magic and wizard!

Thankyou for the hints, I'll go back and try AGAIN for Helios with mythic (my major hassle is splitting)

Oh, forgot to ask, do levels matter? I have mythic at epic and one at level 4. For Helios? I've been trying the epic mythic, but if the level 4 one works better, I'll use that.

You mentioned night and DA as possible combo, but I'm actually missing DA!! Night and diamond? It's the combo I've been using, but SO many fails!
    I don't even know where to start...
    You got Clockwork by breeding Topaz and Fire? It was 12 hours but the guide says 13... and you got Amethyst with Magic & Diamond? A crafted dragon... lol and how do you get a Wizard from Diamond and Magic combo?

I never said Diamond & DA.. lol

Executive Chef

You got clockwork by breeding fire and topaz? Funny, Jake said it was not breedable. Are you sure you don't mean mythic?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You got clockwork by breeding fire and topaz? Funny, Jake said it was not breedable. Are you sure you don't mean mythic?
    Nothing he said made sense about Clockwork, Amethyst or Wizard lol

Rhino Keeper

you are on ios but you are sure you were able to breed your clockwork? Is it only possible for ios?