Page 75 of 138 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Farm Supplier
    Pairing mask and medusa can result in all possible breedable dragons except diamond hybrids and passion, right?

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got trickster! I got it twice to be exact. I am hoping that this 3rd 18 hour breed time is a peacock!!! I am crafting my pearl as I type this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Pairing mask and medusa can result in all possible breedable dragons except diamond hybrids and passion, right?
    It's very close to all of them, I think the only other ones you would be missing are tiny (if you take the pink element, there is no other white element) and deep (if you use black, there's no other blue). Did I miss any others?

Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    It's very close to all of them, I think the only other ones you would be missing are tiny (if you take the pink element, there is no other white element) and deep (if you use black, there's no other blue). Did I miss any others?
    I tend to agree that Mask & Medusa are what I call a pangenic pair with the exclusions mentioned above. However, if your purple splits (some do, including mine), Deep would also be possible.

Prior to the entry of Mythic, one would have a similar pangenic pair with Hunter & Kite, if you were lucky enough to have both. Since I have neither Medusa, Hunter nor Kite, I've used Genie & Flower as my pangenics.

...and please don't waste time arguing that purple can't break down. I got my Deep during carefully documented attempts at Illusion pairing Night & Magic in the den. The Night cannot simultaneously contribute both black and blue, so the blue must have been contributed by the Magic. I've also had Water while attempting Anubis pairing Diamond & Magic in the den.
    If Magic/purple doesn't (or hasn't) split for you, count yourself lucky and leave it at that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    ...and please don't waste time arguing that purple can't break down. I got my Deep during carefully documented attempts at Illusion pairing Night & Magic in the den. The Night cannot simultaneously contribute both black and blue, so the blue must have been contributed by the Magic. I've also had Water while attempting Anubis pairing Diamond & Magic in the den.
    If Magic/purple doesn't (or hasn't) split for you, count yourself lucky and leave it at that.
    Well I'm lucky and I hope I purple doesn't split for me.

Rhino Keeper
    You know how the announcer on soccer yells goal and the word last like 30 seconds to 1 minutes? Welll....KKIIIIIIIITTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!! XD ♡♥♡♥♡ lol

Rhino Keeper
    Now my goals all seem stupid that I can't complete like serpent, bunch of magic ones, super, and mirage XP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    Now my goals all seem stupid that I can't complete like serpent, bunch of magic ones, super, and mirage XP
    Congrats, are they the only ones you need now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Congrats, are they the only ones you need now?
    I also need diamond, night, ceaser, justice, origami, and....that might b it XD lol