Page 55 of 138 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Does anyone know of a way to get a second Diamond dragon using the one you already have or any of its hybrids?

ive been breeding diamond x air for gold after 300+ tries still no gold.is there a problem breeding this dragon atm?or shall i try air hybrids instead i really want to hve gold dragon.but it hates me..

Rhino Keeper

Angry I have an Android question

I just recently started playin on my Galaxy Note 2 and ALL my combos result in Magic Dragons.

FireStorm and Mist= Magic
    RightHeart and LeftHeart= Magic
    Athletic and Coral= Magic
    Charm and Elf= Magic
    Wild and Super=Magic

I haven't been able to get anything else but Magic. Am I goin crazy or what??

Banned
    Other people have had crazy breedings with odd results too. I do not know what is going on... That is a wild coincidence though...!

Executive Chef
    Does the drgaon you are going after have the purple element in it? If not, take it out of the equation. If it does, you may want to go after a different dragon with no purple in it for awhile, just to give yourself a break from magics. or use magic if you need purple. Who knows, it may help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    I just recently started playin on my Galaxy Note 2 and ALL my combos result in Magic Dragons.

FireStorm and Mist= Magic
    RightHeart and LeftHeart= Magic
    Athletic and Coral= Magic
    Charm and Elf= Magic
    Wild and Super=Magic

I haven't been able to get anything else but Magic. Am I goin crazy or what??
    All of these have red and blue = magic and magic is a very common outcome. I'd do what kwhales suggests and try for something without those colors to give yourself a 20 hr break

Banned
    PS: This isn't android specific..it's more of a general breeding question and should go in the breeding thread...https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ments-Theories

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the advice. I have to wait 20hrs before I can try something else.

Banned
    You poor thing...all these magics
    I feel your pain. I have a Sunrise in the den right now. The second one in 3 days, ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question what is Breeding Boost? I go 32 hour breeding after i pressed it using magic and fire