Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Supposed to be diamond prob be firestorm 12 hrs. Lol

Has anybody tried these breeding mixes

The three color hybrids. Say mirage and turkey or mirage and aurora or scarecrow or any of these? Breeding them with each other? Been trying for some of those ever elusive to me dragons. I've heard that firestorm and island are a very common mixture. But I'm kind of tired of those two. They seem too common for me. What about honeybee with serpent or Atlantis or idk.. Just wondering.. Could it yield better results to use super rares to breed together?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteOne View Post
    The three color hybrids. Say mirage and turkey or mirage and aurora or scarecrow or any of these? Breeding them with each other? Been trying for some of those ever elusive to me dragons. I've heard that firestorm and island are a very common mixture. But I'm kind of tired of those two. They seem too common for me. What about honeybee with serpent or Atlantis or idk.. Just wondering.. Could it yield better results to use super rares to breed together?
    I have tried, but the results weren't very good... I got a parakeet breeding winter and aurora though ;D i was sooo happy. I had my results noted down, but my iPad for some reason decided it would be lovely to DELETE my notes.

Go iStupid.

Executive Chef

could it be that...

so i noticed that lots of players got their anubis dragon after 1-10 tries! could it be that the longer the failing time lasts the easier the dragon is to get? for example lots of players had to try 100-200 times for crusader/quetzal because these diamond hybrids only have a 10/30 seconds fail time (which is pretty short ).

has anybody also noticed that?

Executive Chef
    Yeah but you left out mercury, infinity and angel dragons. I do believe they may have made the Anubis easier to obtain but in the end who knows.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    so i noticed that lots of players got their anubis dragon after 1-10 tries! could it be that the longer the failing time lasts the easier the dragon is to get? for example lots of players had to try 100-200 times for crusader/quetzal because these diamond hybrids only have a 10/30 seconds fail time (which is pretty short ).

has anybody also noticed that?
    It could be ! But in my case, I got mercury with only 3 tries, and the Anubis (from the day it was released until now without pause,probably 17 or 18 tries) still wont show up in my den. Ps: only use 21 gold to speed up, 1hr and 20hr, I won't use my gold to speed magic up when eventually I sold it. I'm about to give up this Anubis, but its so tempting not to have this dragon or even to change my combo. What u guys think? Should I just change the combo? I'm so desperate

New Resident
    How do I participate in your theory?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteOne View Post
    I did 10 tries with Aurora and Scarecrow. My results were: Mirage, Firestorm, Life, Seabreeze, Genie, Mermaid, Genie, Genie, Athletic, Poison

Diamond question for the elitist

To everyone who has managed to breed a diamond :

Did u stick to 1 combo throughout, or did u keep changing combos ?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I'm not an elitist, lol, I don't have a diamond, but I'm on my 33rd attempt with life epic and winter level 7, no diamond yet, but good results with rares and super rares. So I'm going to keep trying for a while. That's the advice I've been given, to keep with the same pair.