Page 49 of 138 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    I'm thinking about breeding Light with Virtue as these two are new to me, but is there a chance I would get Virtue with that combo? I really don't want another. -_-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I'm thinking about breeding Light with Virtue as these two are new to me, but is there a chance I would get Virtue with that combo? I really don't want another. -_-
    When I use this combo I mostly get love dragons.

Banned
    I'm beginning to wonder if there is a time based factor to breeding. ie: if you got 1 new dragon in the last 'x' number of days...you won't get another new dragon until that day timer rolls over regardless of what you breed, etc.

Banned
    and by new dragon, I mean something you don't have yet.

Or maybe it's if you received a new dragon by breeding a certain pair, you won't get another new dragon for 25 more breedings (or some such)

Thoughts on that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    When I use this combo I mostly get love dragons.
    Ok, thanks. I don't have Love dragon so I'll try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post

Or maybe it's if you received a new dragon by breeding a certain pair, you won't get another new dragon for 25 more breedings (or some such)

Thoughts on that?
    I haven't been playing long enough to notice that, but I did notice that my first Fruitful has been excellent in getting me the dragons I don't have like.. Elf, Mermaid, Fairy, Four-Leaf & Parakeet. Something tells me this Fruitful will get me a Diamond too. :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post

Thoughts on that?

I used to think that was true. But then I got Infinity Quetzel and Crusader in the same day after trying for weeks.
    And today I got Moon and the Leopard I've tried FOREVER to get. Maybe some days your Island is eligible to breed new ones and others its just not gonna happen with a million gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I used to think that was true. But then I got Infinity Quetzel and Crusader in the same day after trying for weeks.
    And today I got Moon and the Leopard I've tried FOREVER to get. Maybe some days your Island is eligible to breed new ones and others its just not gonna happen with a million gold!
    I agree with this. This weekend I got four leaf, griffin and dream. All of ones I tried numerous times for previously. Then today, first try I got Moon.
    It's like you are in a dry spell breeding only fails, then wham, new ones keep coming. Too bad the dry spells last for weeks and the luck runs out rather quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Yep. When I got moon I immediately tried some more for Angel but didn't get squat. The black barely everrrrrr sticks!!! Blah.

Fashion Designer
    I have to go back to trying for kite unicorn and gold now. I've tried a zillion times. I don't even know what to try anymore. I hate pink hybrids.

Banned
    Light + Virtue = 16 hours.. Tiny?