Page 47 of 138 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    These are the last dragons I need to have them all.
    Leopard
    Kite
    Gold
    Unicorns
    Dark Angel

If anyone has breeding suggestions for any of them please let me know. For some reason the yellow mixes are so hard for me. And I'm tired of the 24 hour sunrise fails I get almost every single time!!!
    I got the kite and leopard by breeding ceaser and virtue.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks! I haven't really tried Caesar very much. I'll try that. I just hate the possibility of another Sunrise or Virtue fail!!

Executive Chef
    This is INSANE. I think I just got a laserlight using a justice and a fruitful.
    WHAT. THE. HECK. why's everything breaking down so much?? This is absurd. No fun at all. I'm really irritated right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    This is INSANE. I think I just got a laserlight using a justice and a fruitful.
    WHAT. THE. HECK. why's everything breaking down so much?? This is absurd. No fun at all. I'm really irritated right now.
    What the problem ?
    I got Atlantis with Firestorm and Island on level 20 (low level, I don't remember) now I'm on 93

Breeding Winter and Charm, hoping for a diamond as someone previously succeeded, got 23 hours instead...? Whats that?

Quote Originally Posted by candy2candy2 View Post
    Breeding Winter and Charm, hoping for a diamond as someone previously succeeded, got 23 hours instead...? Whats that?
    Think is night dragon

uhh... bummer

New Resident
    Can you guys tell me what combination you used for the Elf dragon? I can't for the life of me breed the thing. Maybe I can try other combinations people had success with. I keep getting fruitfuls and fairies as always ):

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyaMey View Post
    Can you guys tell me what combination you used for the Elf dragon? I can't for the life of me breed the thing. Maybe I can try other combinations people had success with. I keep getting fruitfuls and fairies as always ):
    I used Fairy & Fruitful. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyaMey View Post
    I got mine with Forest & Fruitful while trying for a Fairy