Page 43 of 138 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

I am breeding black and green again, now it says 16 hours, i will let you know what comes out. Now im starting to question my memory but i m beeing honest here....unless i am losing my mind with this game :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candy2candy2 View Post
    I am breeding black and green again, now it says 16 hours, i will let you know what comes out. Now im starting to question my memory but i m beeing honest here....unless i am losing my mind with this game :-)
    I don't doubt your honesty but mistakes can happen, glitches too.

16hrs for that combo should be Serpent or Aether. It took me... about 350 gold to get my Hunter >_<. I was detemined though and just kept speeding up and breeding until I got one. My hubby thought I was crazy, lol.

Good Luck to you!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Ok, it's very easy to test and see if purple is indeed splitting. As everyone who breeds with Night and Virtue know you get the base colors splitting for the outcome more than the pure color. So let the testing begin:

I chose to test with Magic and Air, as it adds no red or blue to the color pool so it can't be mistaken if it's added. Plus, Magic/Air only has 2 outcomes if Magic doesn't split and those are Genie 8hrs and Trickster 18hrs. I only did it 15 times (didn't want to waste more gold) and here are the results:
    Genie= 12 times
    Trickster= 3 times

If purple did split I should have got many more outcomes. I know it is only 15 tests but still, purple does not follow the same rules as pink and black.
    Thanks dear, that was very nice of you!
    Lol, congrats on hunter by the way! I haven't gotten ONE black hybrid! Depressing >.<

Host(ess)
    night dragon + light dragon = ?
    19 hours

Scarecrow + Serpent = 20 hours? Any way it's Infinity? I've seen 20 hour or 40 hour times for Infinity. If it's not that, then which one is it? Please tell me, all you experienced breeders out there :-))

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghezal18 View Post
    night dragon + light dragon = ?
    19 hours
    Ice Cream (blue from the night dragon, + light)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    Scarecrow + Serpent = 20 hours? Any way it's Infinity? I've seen 20 hour or 40 hour times for Infinity. If it's not that, then which one is it? Please tell me, all you experienced breeders out there :-))
    Lots of possibilities, fireworks, magic, island.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Thanks dear, that was very nice of you!
    Lol, congrats on hunter by the way! I haven't gotten ONE black hybrid! Depressing >.<
    I've managed to get bat and deep on this account, and bat and illusion on my 2nd account. Goblin and hunter refuse to make an appearance on my island :-(

Banned
    remember, the Dragon Story Game Guide contains ALL THIS BREEDING INFORMATION in a nicely prepared Egg Breeding chart created by the extremely talented Sehana:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ory-Game-Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Fingers crossed it's a Honeybee!!
    No, it was a Fruitful x_x

A neighbour said he got Diamond with Light & Fire, I just tried the same combo after evolving light to level 4 and I got 2 days, 33 gold.. Virtue.