Page 32 of 138 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by s8Angel View Post
    So I have come to the conclusion that if u want to get the really rare dragons u should try for them as soon as newer dragons are released! I just got dream, ice cream, hypnotic, and night dragon all within 2 tries the last 2 days! I have 2 other accounts and also got dream, ice cream, & night on those as well! Anyone else getting rare dragons really easy when new dragons are released?
    That always worked for me, but now that TL is releasing the new items right in the middle of my work day (2pm EST) its not always possible for me to grab and go. I am having a hard time breeding then after the first few hours of their release. GRRR.

Banned
    Any advice for getting Cupid? I've tried level 8 Fire Dragon & level 6 Magic and Epic Fire Dragon & level 6 Magic but only getting Charm... Is there a better way to get Cupid?

Banned
    I just put them back in the breeding den, looks like another Charm dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by s8Angel View Post
    So I have come to the conclusion that if u want to get the really rare dragons u should try for them as soon as newer dragons are released! I just got dream, ice cream, hypnotic, and night dragon all within 2 tries the last 2 days! I have 2 other accounts and also got dream, ice cream, & night on those as well! Anyone else getting rare dragons really easy when new dragons are released?
    This might be true for me too. I finally got a fairy on a random try then each time I try for a scorpion I get an eagle which is even rarer plus when I try to get a left heart I'm geting another right heart. Its actually a lil costly and annoying so I guess I'll try for a honeybee or serpent next since they are super rare.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorph View Post
    Any combos for witch , zombie and anubis dragon ?
    Isn't witch n zombie expired? I thought it was limited edition.....but it would be great if we could still breed them. I just don't see them in the market so we prolly can't breed them. Anyone know for sure??? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Is there some kind of glitch in breeding a unicorn?? I've tried over a hundred times!!!! Get nothing but virtue, ughhhhh so sick of them and the looooong 33 hours! I really want the unicorn dragon, it's gorgeous, but breeding is like impossible!!! Can anyone please help me or suggest what to breed for unicorn pleeeeease??? I've been trying diamond/virtue, virtue/diamond and all I get is the sticking virtue lol. Thanks everyone😁❤

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina_Marie66 View Post
    Isn't witch n zombie expired? I thought it was limited edition.....but it would be great if we could still breed them. I just don't see them in the market so we prolly can't breed them. Anyone know for sure??? Thanks
    The Witch and Zombie were limited dragons that were released Halloween. The are no longer offered in the market.
    (and you can no longer get them from breeding.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tina_Marie66 View Post
    Is there some kind of glitch in breeding a unicorn?? I've tried over a hundred times!!!! Get nothing but virtue, ughhhhh so sick of them and the looooong 33 hours! I really want the unicorn dragon, it's gorgeous, but breeding is like impossible!!! Can anyone please help me or suggest what to breed for unicorn pleeeeease??? I've been trying diamond/virtue, virtue/diamond and all I get is the sticking virtue lol. Thanks everyone��❤
    Check out the Unicorn Thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    just breed a fire and poison and I get 21hrs, does anyone have a idea what it is, was trying to get a rose.

thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    just breed a fire and poison and I get 21hrs, does anyone have a idea what it is, was trying to get a rose.

thanks
    You either have snowman or another poison. Sorry no rose this time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You either have snowman or another poison. Sorry no rose this time.
    thanks