Page 31 of 138 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    Left heart seems to be more common than right heart. If you just keep breeding fire + water you should get it. :3
    So I shouldn't need to breed with the purple/pink heart to get one or if I do breed with the right heart, since left is blue, should I breed with water?

Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    So, a couple things I have noticed.

Common dragons can be bred from any dragon combo as long as the gem colors match, HOWEVER, I do not think this is true for rare+ dragons. I think that rare+ dragons can only be made using SPECIFIC parents.

I've also noticed, that the order you choose to breed dragons in (fire with water, as apposed to water with fire, for example) DOES seem to make a difference in your breeding results. This is ESPECIALLY true when you are breeding multiple-element parents.

Lastly, you have a better chance to get a rare if you are breeding two rares. I'm keeping a list of successful diamond breeding, and almost all of them include at least one super rare dragon.

I totally agree with you in the left and right allocations that brings the possibility of the specific dragons you want; nobody actually believes me as they kept saying it doesn't matter.

I tried breeding in different side and the possibility are within the few. I came to believe there's a 'lucky' spot (breeding den) & the left/right allocation when i got my diamond dragon!
    There's this spot in my dragon place where it always 'glitters' and i put my breeding den there to try breeding what i want, surprisingly most of them works! (of cos i wouldn't say 100% because you need luck somehow)

My diamond dragon was successful after the 3th try with Firestorm (Left) + Island (Right) epic lvl.

Fashion Designer
    It's funny because TL themselves said somewhere that the side's we put dragons on doesn't matter.... I sort of think it does too lol. I noticed the most when I did charm/winter then switched it up with the winter/charm.

Banned
    I just got a Charm egg and I wanted to breed a Forestfire with Magic, does anybody know what dragon that would make?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I just got a Charm egg and I wanted to breed a Forestfire with Magic, does anybody know what dragon that would make?
    Well it made a Life dragon lol Now I need to wait for Charm egg to hatch first... I need a second nest :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    So I shouldn't need to breed with the purple/pink heart to get one or if I do breed with the right heart, since left is blue, should I breed with water?
    Nope another right heart I ended up with ;.; well try again...

So I have come to the conclusion that if u want to get the really rare dragons u should try for them as soon as newer dragons are released! I just got dream, ice cream, hypnotic, and night dragon all within 2 tries the last 2 days! I have 2 other accounts and also got dream, ice cream, & night on those as well! Anyone else getting rare dragons really easy when new dragons are released?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got clown although I was hoping for Seabreeze . . . We'll see what the next breeding produces.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    I just got clown although I was hoping for Seabreeze . . . We'll see what the next breeding produces.
    I have 3 clowns on one of my islands, i think they're kinda creepy but they make good money!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by s8Angel View Post
    So I have come to the conclusion that if u want to get the really rare dragons u should try for them as soon as newer dragons are released! I just got dream, ice cream, hypnotic, and night dragon all within 2 tries the last 2 days! I have 2 other accounts and also got dream, ice cream, & night on those as well! Anyone else getting rare dragons really easy when new dragons are released?
    Yeah this doesn't work for me sadly. lol
    But congrats! dream is avoiding my island like the plague.