Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    whats to much thinking for you is not for other people.
    I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm just saying enjoy the game, don't get Gary hairs over it lol

Banned
    Grey* autocorrect

Executive Chef
    Oh i know your comment was not in anyway trying to upset me i was just stating a fact. Martin323 expressed his issue, JCwells84 gave his opinion on the whole DS thing and then i gave my opinion. Then you posted that we were thinking to much about our opinions. None of us wrote a rough draft about it, had it spelled checked then posted, it all came of the top of our heads. Not much thinking involved. You also missed the message that me and JC had at the end . It was all about people having fun just not to get all crazy about. So i didn't take anything you said wrong good sir
    Quote Originally Posted by ubobdgc View Post
    I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm just saying enjoy the game, don't get Gary hairs over it lol

Banned

Think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    whats to much thinking for you is not for other people.
    Then You have way TOO much spare time on your hands. I too am a thinker, i get blamed for over analyzing things constantly, but youd never catch me spending the time you spoke of, on a silly little childs fantasy dragon game. My 6 year old started paying this game and I try my best to observe the things she does and enjoys , for many reasons a responsible parent should. I also admit I got hooked and am now on a higher level than her, lmao. BUTTT, Think of the actual Important things you and your analytical brain could be accomplishing and bringing to the REAL WORLD if you used this time for curing a deadly disease, or enhancing solar power, or decifering new and better and more efficient programs that could creat or "figure out" how to feed the starving and dying children of the world, instead of "thinking so hard and long " on this GAME? Spend your time wisely on what matters, LIFE is what's too short son. then have FUN playing games during your relaxation time. Maybe there's a mathematical solution to this game, maybe there's not, do you really think whom ever created it is going to share it in a thread? Will you get more satisfaction cracking the dragon story game code, rather than designing a super computer that could analize, compute, break down all the research collected and, lets say, figure out how to cure cancer?! Or HIV?! Or dare I say World Hunger?! Stop senseless ****ing of billions of innocent people?! We could go on all day about this, yet you'd rather waste all day, week, year, analyzing game algorithms to what end?....you'll have the secret code to "breed dragons" in a fantasy game. Wow....The real world needs brains like "that" for figuring out the important things, if you can compute that. So witty to challenge the poster who states the fact of too much time spent on analyzing a silly little dragon game made for fun for children who dream of dragons, and that breeding outcomes are all dumb luck,.... which is true.
    We play games for fun, to take a little time away from the daily grind. Play, have fun, then get back to work on one or more of those suggestions above or one of the many others that need this kind of attention if challenge is really your forte'.

Executive Chef
    Again i say what is to much thinking for you is not to for other people. You make the assumption that i put a lot of time in to these things. I don't, It takes me longer to write a post then it does to think about what i am writing. How could someone have to much spare time???? If it take me 15 minutes to do something that takes someone 3 hours thats not my fault. I can see why you get blamed for over analyzing things as you have just proved. What time did i speak of the 3 minutes i spent on a theory? You actually insult the great thinkers who walk this planet. Deadly diseases, enhancing solar power, feed the starving children around the world. If i could do all that in 180 seconds i would. I thank you for Acknowledging how intelligent you think i am, that i would be able to solve such great problems in a matter of seconds but i must inform you i am not that man. Again what is to much thinking for you is not for other people.

I will leave you with a simple example. A chest grandmaster knows what his third move is after you make your first. He didn't take an hour to figure it out it took him seconds, yet they have not cured the world of the things you speak of. Actually the time you spent writing your response think of what you could have done......you could have fed your dragons

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicilian View Post
    Then You have way TOO much spare time on your hands. I too am a thinker, i get blamed for over analyzing things constantly, but youd never catch me spending the time you spoke of, on a silly little childs fantasy dragon game. My 6 year old started paying this game and I try my best to observe the things she does and enjoys , for many reasons a responsible parent should. I also admit I got hooked and am now on a higher level than her, lmao. BUTTT, Think of the actual Important things you and your analytical brain could be accomplishing and bringing to the REAL WORLD if you used this time for curing a deadly disease, or enhancing solar power, or decifering new and better and more efficient programs that could creat or "figure out" how to feed the starving and dying children of the world, instead of "thinking so hard and long " on this GAME? Spend your time wisely on what matters, LIFE is what's too short son. then have FUN playing games during your relaxation time. Maybe there's a mathematical solution to this game, maybe there's not, do you really think whom ever created it is going to share it in a thread? Will you get more satisfaction cracking the dragon story game code, rather than designing a super computer that could analize, compute, break down all the research collected and, lets say, figure out how to cure cancer?! Or HIV?! Or dare I say World Hunger?! Stop senseless ****ing of billions of innocent people?! We could go on all day about this, yet you'd rather waste all day, week, year, analyzing game algorithms to what end?....you'll have the secret code to "breed dragons" in a fantasy game. Wow....The real world needs brains like "that" for figuring out the important things, if you can compute that. So witty to challenge the poster who states the fact of too much time spent on analyzing a silly little dragon game made for fun for children who dream of dragons, and that breeding outcomes are all dumb luck,.... which is true.
    We play games for fun, to take a little time away from the daily grind. Play, have fun, then get back to work on one or more of those suggestions above or one of the many others that need this kind of attention if challenge is really your forte'.

Rhino Keeper
    You can't speak as though you know how much free time people have. I am like Takiofallen, with theories and ideas. But just because I spend time thinking about it doesn't mean he or I have too much free time. If curing the world's problems was that easy, then the scientists who spend their whole careers trying to figure it out would have done it by now.

How do you know what he and others spend their time doing? You make it sound like all they do is sit around a table and scheme about this game.

Banned
    I don't know for sure but I also think there are people who comment on the theory's simply to observe how others react. Maybe this is their game that they spend too much time on lol.

Banned
    I have to put all my thinking into school :/

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys, lets keep this thread on topic and agree that everyone plays and views the games differently there is no reason to have negative comments for others wanting to post and share their theories and experiments.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I've got an aurora and a firestorm, so i'll participate if needed!