Page 28 of 138 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Rhino Keeper
    I am having trouble getting honeybee, fairy, and eagle even though ive gotten scorpions a few times, a rose, and I am even evolving my right heart dagon I bread by accident. Please help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    I am having trouble getting honeybee, fairy, and eagle even though ive gotten scorpions a few times, a rose, and I am even evolving my right heart dagon I bread by accident. Please help!
    It's just a matter of luck, really. Some of my "most wanted" came unexpectedly and from weird combos!

It was a , mirage

Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin1 View Post
    It was a , mirage
    Congratulations.

Thank you . Now for my next one... light + charm = 16 hours. In my dreams I could hope for a tiny. But technically the charm isn't really considered a pink so I'm thinking unfortunately its another charm...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin1 View Post
    Thank you . Now for my next one... light + charm = 16 hours. In my dreams I could hope for a tiny. But technically the charm isn't really considered a pink so I'm thinking unfortunately its another charm...
    Charm ain't pink. It's another charm. :/

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeferTsukia View Post
    You sold them!! That's too bad, they are super rares and earn a bit more money than the more common ones. You could have kept them until you needed extra room or something, but don't worry.
    Here's a tip: go visit your market and see all the dragons availability. It will tell you (tap INFO) which ones are common, rare or super rare. BUT NEVER GO TO THE MARKET WHEN YOUR NEST IS EMPTY - you may accidentally spend gold to purchase a dragon!!
    Are you on and Android phone or on an Apple (iOS) device?
    And yes, you're very lucky! Or you have been so far. It's quite fatastic really xD
    Basically keep as many as you can, in as MANY HABITATS as you can (beware of the habitat limit) and sell COMMON dragons to make room for rarer ones. Aside from being cooler to own more rares/super rares, they should earn more coins than commons. And you need the cash.
    Technically you'd only need one of each dragon, but hey. Keeping more of the less common ones is pretty cool.

Try spreading them out so that the ones that earn more (like scorpion, honeybee) are placed in a habitat with others that earn less. That way you can balance your income. Meaning, each habitat ought to be earning the same ammount of silver as the other habitats, so that one of them won't be full of money while the other is not.

Lol trying for eagle and getting scorpions and honeybees... So cool. scorpion and honeybee are super rares. Eagle is rare, firestorm is the common one.

Don't forget to download the egg chart here.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I am so happy there are pros like you in the game to help us starters. i am playing on an Android phone from Sony, im not sure of which program it uses. I must say i am super excited about this game now THANK U THANK U THANK U

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by looney_gul View Post
    YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I am so happy there are pros like you in the game to help us starters. i am playing on an Android phone from Sony, im not sure of which program it uses. I must say i am super excited about this game now THANK U THANK U THANK U
    Aw, shucks. Think nothing of it. that's what the forum is for! We help each others out.
    Then you're on android , so you don't have crafting and trading available yet,nor storage or album, but I'm sure these features will all be available for Android eventually!

This game can be a lot of fun, but also quite stressful. In your early levels you already have some of the dragons that people try desperately hard to get, which is really cool. keep it going! Any more questions just come to the forum and ask, or ask on your neighbors' walls.

Host(ess)
    I was trying to breed a Planet and got bored and put together a lvl. 10 Love and lvl. 6 Light and got Virtue!!! Fitting that love and light give u that result, huh? On a side note, I got my diamond in pretty much the same fashion. ..was bored trying for other dragons and just randomly put together mindvolt and familiar!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jlalo View Post
    I was trying to breed a Planet and got bored and put together a lvl. 10 Love and lvl. 6 Light and got Virtue!!! Fitting that love and light give u that result, huh? On a side note, I got my diamond in pretty much the same fashion. ..was bored trying for other dragons and just randomly put together mindvolt and familiar!
    I got a planet while trying for cupid. Finally at lvl 90 I got a planet dragon. Been trying for ages, but finally got rid of that goal. Same for Familiar and Wizard, only recently acquired them from breeding other things.