Page 27 of 138 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    When you select the breeding den, you have the scrolling lists to select dragons. I used two dragons that were one after the other on the left. I had Scarecrow, then right below it I had Trickster. So I selected Scarecrow on the left and Trickster on the right and that is how I got my 1st Diamond. I got my second one with Genie and Life. Both level 4, the last 2 on the list. Hope that clears it up. I've got to learn how to post pictures! Have a great night!
    Thanks, got it! Pretty cool.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    I put a Firestorm and Serpent in the den and got a 14 hour breed time. Fingers crossed that I may have a Leopard in the works :-)) Anyone know my chances? What else could it be? Aurora or Flower, right?
    You'd need the light element to get leopard, magic to get aurora and pink to get flower. So it's either an eagle or a mist. :/

Host(ess)
    Please tell me how to breed, blue dragon, life dragon and magic dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by looney_gul View Post
    Blue dragon? If you mean water dragon, you need to buy it for 10,000 coins. The small water habitat is also 10,000 coins.
    Life dragon is the common hybrid of fire and forest, so breed those two together.
    To get magic dragon, breed water dragon with fire dragon. Possible outcomes are: leftHeart dragon, RightHeart dragon, athletic dragon and magic dragon. But beware - you can't breed magic too soon, or you won't have enough money to buy the small purple habitat!

Banned
    Just visited your island. Pretty lucky, you are! Scorpions,honeybees, rose, forest fires, elf, whoah. XD but ypu should move your dragons around so that you can earn more money. More silver coins will make things easier. :P Forestfires should be in forest habitat, honeybees and scorpions in air habitat.

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much dear luv u :* will try to switch habitats, i didnt know i was lucky, until u told me. now i wont consider these dragons ordinary. please do give me a tip, if i should breed 2 of same kind or 1 is enuff? I got 2 more firestorms and i sold them, i hope that was not a stupid move :S

Host(ess)
    Wow, you are a GENIUS! thanx so much dear, i will start breeding those as soon i get the eagle, i have been trying for that breeding red and yellow as it says in the game. and i got all the ones you saw.

Banned
    Thank you so much dear luv u :* will try to switch habitats, i didnt know i was lucky, until u told me. now i wont consider these dragons ordinary. please do give me a tip, if i should breed 2 of same kind or 1 is enuff? I got 2 more firestorms and i sold them, i hope that was not a stupid move :S
    You sold them!! That's too bad, they are super rares and earn a bit more money than the more common ones. You could have kept them until you needed extra room or something, but don't worry.
    Here's a tip: go visit your market and see all the dragons availability. It will tell you (tap INFO) which ones are common, rare or super rare. BUT NEVER GO TO THE MARKET WHEN YOUR NEST IS EMPTY - you may accidentally spend gold to purchase a dragon!!
    Are you on and Android phone or on an Apple (iOS) device?

And yes, you're very lucky! Or you have been so far. It's quite fatastic really xD
    Basically keep as many as you can, in as MANY HABITATS as you can (beware of the habitat limit) and sell COMMON dragons to make room for rarer ones. Aside from being cooler to own more rares/super rares, they should earn more coins than commons. And you need the cash.
    Technically you'd only need one of each dragon, but hey. Keeping more of the less common ones is pretty cool.

Try spreading them out so that the ones that earn more (like scorpion, honeybee) are placed in a habitat with others that earn less. That way you can balance your income. Meaning, each habitat ought to be earning the same ammount of silver as the other habitats, so that one of them won't be full of money while the other is not.

Lol trying for eagle and getting scorpions and honeybees... So cool. scorpion and honeybee are super rares. Eagle is rare, firestorm is the common one.

Don't forget to download the egg chart here.

Firestorm + island = 11 hours... there are two dragons with an 11 hour time, athletic and mirage. Are both possible with this combo ? I really dontvwant another athletic...

Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin1 View Post
    Firestorm + island = 11 hours... there are two dragons with an 11 hour time, athletic and mirage. Are both possible with this combo ? I really dontvwant another athletic...
    Yes, a Mirage is possible. It is Red+Yellow+Blue which could possibly come from Firestorm (Red+Yellow)+Island (Blue+Green). Good luck!