Page 25 of 138 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

If it helps anyone struggling to make Passion, as I was prior to this tip, 2 Diamonds made Passion 3rd attempt (as it's technically a single colour!)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    Oops, little typo there. I found you
    Glad you caught the typo. Nice to have u as a friend.

I'm stuck on passion dragon right now and my unicorn attempts (while I won't complain about all the diamonds) are frustrating. I have both on NY iOS acct. ID Valaria. I haven't been lucky with rates really. But I guess I get more than my fair share of diamond and Pegasus.

Okay, that should read, MY iOS acct and that I haven't been lucky with rare dragons. Obviously not lucky with typing either.

I just bred Light + Cupid and got 16 hours time, I'm having trouble figuring out what it could be. Can anyone help?

Host(ess)
    Is it possible to breed a magic dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grace_0702 View Post
    Is it possible to breed a magic dragon?
    Oh there's nothing easier in the whole world!! lol After you became a more experienced player you'll understand what I'm talking about! Anyway it's RED + BLUE, Fire + Water

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    I just bred Light + Cupid and got 16 hours time, I'm having trouble figuring out what it could be. Can anyone help?
    Charm! I bred Cupid and Cupid, Charm! Tons and tons!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, here is my latest theory! I think getting dragons is a lot like a lottery. The game only allows so many of any Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare dragon to be bred on a given day. For example, if you are breeding Light and Water, Winter dragons are unlimited, Ice Cream dragons, maybe 1,000 for the day, and only 150 Dream dragons. Kind of like Russian Roulette, every time you breed, you spin the barrel. I'm thinking I might try for a Unicorn tomorrow once they release the Chocolate dragon. I'm thinking that everyone will be trying for the new dragon, it may increase my chances by trying to breed something that is not being tried as much at that time. A perfect example is the Passion dragon. So many are trying to get it, so few are actually getting it. I'll bet they start popping up for people after the goal ends because less people will be trying the combo. Good luck to everyone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    Ok, here is my latest theory! I think getting dragons is a lot like a lottery. The game only allows so many of any Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare dragon to be bred on a given day. For example, if you are breeding Light and Water, Winter dragons are unlimited, Ice Cream dragons, maybe 1,000 for the day, and only 150 Dream dragons. Kind of like Russian Roulette, every time you breed, you spin the barrel. I'm thinking I might try for a Unicorn tomorrow once they release the Chocolate dragon. I'm thinking that everyone will be trying for the new dragon, it may increase my chances by trying to breed something that is not being tried as much at that time. A perfect example is the Passion dragon. So many are trying to get it, so few are actually getting it. I'll bet they start popping up for people after the goal ends because less people will be trying the combo. Good luck to everyone!
    That's the most interesting theory I've heard to date. I wonder if that's why I got my passion dragon easier than most (3 tries) or if it's just time of day to get it, or is it if you speed up breeding with gold more than others?

Interesting theories none-the-less.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    That's the most interesting theory I've heard to date. I wonder if that's why I got my passion dragon easier than most (3 tries) or if it's just time of day to get it, or is it if you speed up breeding with gold more than others?

Interesting theories none-the-less.
    I can personally vouch for it not being the gold you use! lol I had a period of weakness and blew quit a bit trying for Cupid, didn't help one darn bit! ☺