Page 21 of 138 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

I'm breeding a Firework Dragon with a Magic Dragon and the breeding time is 17 hours, I wanted to figure out what it would be hatching. Now from my research I could only find two Dragons with this hatch time, Dream and Luck Dragon, correct me if I'm wrong. Now my question is, is it possible to breed either of these dragons without a Light Dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    I'm breeding a Firework Dragon with a Magic Dragon and the breeding time is 17 hours, I wanted to figure out what it would be hatching. Now from my research I could only find two Dragons with this hatch time, Dream and Luck Dragon, correct me if I'm wrong. Now my question is, is it possible to breed either of these dragons without a Light Dragon?
    Your breeding a super dragon. No you cannot get luck and dream without a light element.

Listen people. Every time you breed with virtue/pink you are putting light and red into the breeding mix. Sometimes the pink will catch resulting in a pink hybrid. That's why if you breed a pink and yellow lets say you can get a leopard griffon or sunrise instead of the kite you really want. I need a leopard and dream so I breed with seabreeze light and mind volt light for a possibility of both. You could also get a blue n yellow dragon as well. Also any combination of four colors can get you a diamond. My friend is level 20 with one. She has a charm life mist all easy dragons to get. Try charm with mist/island/fairy/fruitful anything can happen its all luck for the rarer ones.

I meant to say for different colors for breeding a diamond.

*four different color. Lmao

So far I bred virtue x diamond 5 times and nothing so far but virtue

I still need to hatch five more dragons. Infinity, anubis, leopard, dream, and the new unicorn. Any advice?

I just got my infinity today....diamond and diamond.......back to back breeding for about week.

Breeding all 7 colors!!!!

I am now breeding all seven colors and receiving multiple different outcomes that support the theory that all 7 colors can be bred!!!!

Kite (red + white + pink + yellow) x aurora (purple + green + blue)

I have so far bred
    Laserlight (red + white)
    Firework (red blue yellow)
    Firestorm (red yellow)
    Luck (purple white)

My thoughts and theory:
    Pro: there may be an increased chance to breed diamond or infinity (hopeing for)
    Cons: the drawback is you have 30+ different other chances that you'll breed any available dragon without diamond.

I will continue to experiment and I hope others post their outcomes if they choose to join!

Farm Supplier

I think?

I've never posted to forum before, but I just bred my sapphire and my emerald and got 15 hrs. Could it be my Atlantis I have been wanting?