Page 135 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiscot09 View Post
    OK, so I just bred night & water to see what would come of it & got athletic? It would have been great except my last dragon was athletic (which was water & fire). Is this a glitch, or does have I done something wrong? I did speed it up so maybe that's the reason? I'm not really up on what colours 'bleed' or even what that means lol
    Nope that's perfectly normal. Getting the same dragon in a row doesn't mean anything, I've bred wizards 10 in a row before, and it was so hard trying for my first one, now they are common to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Nope that's perfectly normal. Getting the same dragon in a row doesn't mean anything, I've bred wizards 10 in a row before, and it was so hard trying for my first one, now they are common to me.
    But there is no red in that combo?

Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    well nihht does have magic and magic has fire but I am not sure if they break down that much. Is the egg still in your nest? Sometimes there's a lag in the egg pic change so maybe if you go back and check it may be different? Had that happen couple of times.
    Nope its hatched now. Very weird lol
    I'm wondering what other dragons I can breed that have nothing to do with the colours (maybe try diamond with 2 lights hehe)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiscot09 View Post
    Nope its hatched now. Very weird lol
    I'm wondering what other dragons I can breed that have nothing to do with the colours (maybe try diamond with 2 lights hehe)
    This is just bizarre. So the magic element in the night dragone broke down into fire and water. Meaning the night dragon broke down twice...

I have a migraine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    This is just bizarre. So the magic element in the night dragone broke down into fire and water. Meaning the night dragon broke down twice...

I have a migraine.
    I think my brain just exploded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I think my brain just exploded.
    Mashed brain. TL staff's favorite food. They are zombies. Noms!

New Resident
    On my android tablet I have much better luck obtaining rarer dragons than on my ipod. Yesterday I bred the moon dragon, and today I bred the diamond dragon using firestorm and island. I don't know if the levels matter but they are both level 9. I've been trying to keep track of my breeding pairs, but I never have the same results on my iPod. The iPod is so much better too because you can trade and place dragons in the stable and craft others, but my android game is far easier. I won't give up though. I want a unicorn dragon. I'm going for virtue next

New Resident
    Same here I tried so hard for a wizard, couldn't get it. Trying for the aether I got it several times...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leeliilee View Post
    On my android tablet I have much better luck obtaining rarer dragons than on my ipod. Yesterday I bred the moon dragon, and today I bred the diamond dragon using firestorm and island. I don't know if the levels matter but they are both level 9. I've been trying to keep track of my breeding pairs, but I never have the same results on my iPod. The iPod is so much better too because you can trade and place dragons in the stable and craft others, but my android game is far easier. I won't give up though. I want a unicorn dragon. I'm going for virtue next
    me too on my android tablet i got my diamond using night and aurona

okay...so I put my mirage (water/air/fire) in with my magic and got a 23 hr breed time....there are only two options...Ceasar and Night..... ??? is there a dragon not on the list that I'm not aware of?