Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I just started playing when L/R heart were being discontinued...and I'm not sure I could've gotten them anyway on kindle.

I found DS through Bubble mania but I never got gold because I sucked at that game lol..

you can get gold through slots?? hmmm might have to play that one. I played PSS for a while but after I got my gold I uninstalled it because it was so much work.
    only when there is a "pop up" for slots can you. My PSS is maxed expansion wise out so im getting a lil bored of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    only when there is a "pop up" for slots can you. My PSS is maxed expansion wise out so im getting a lil bored of it.
    I don't get pop ups....which stinks. I got my bf playing DS and he got a pop up for farm story today and got 30 gold for installing, 15 for reaching level 5 and is about to get another 15....punk LOL.

okay so I couldn't resist speeding up the 5 hr fail...it's a love....which I already have.....

so I put mirage back in the den...this time with my dawntree (both level 7) and I got a 14 hr fail...so it's either a mist (which i have) or an eagle (which I don't have)....

not speeding this one up....I'm blowing through gold like a mad woman at this rate LOL

sorry both level 6 not 7 :/

Rhino Keeper
    Instead of a green, try light or fuzzy if you have them. That might help.

Does any one have any tips for a land worm? I've done forest & fire soooooo many times (even evolved them to both epic) but no such luck. I keep getting life dragons - I tried another combo (serpent & something else that I can't remember) but sill got life & I tried that combo 6x lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiscot09 View Post
    Does any one have any tips for a land worm? I've done forest & fire soooooo many times (even evolved them to both epic) but no such luck. I keep getting life dragons - I tried another combo (serpent & something else that I can't remember) but sill got life & I tried that combo 6x lol
    Landworm is hard to get, keep trying Life/Fire or Wild/Life and you'll get it eventually... the fails are not so bad. I got it with Wild/Wild combo.

Fashion Designer
    I wish I could trade you one! When I tried for snowman I got so many. I'd say if fire and forest isn't working maybe switch one or both of them to life or any other red/green hybrid you have (rose, wild, forestfire, etc)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I don't get pop ups....which stinks. I got my bf playing DS and he got a pop up for farm story today and got 30 gold for installing, 15 for reaching level 5 and is about to get another 15....punk LOL.

okay so I couldn't resist speeding up the 5 hr fail...it's a love....which I already have.....

so I put mirage back in the den...this time with my dawntree (both level 7) and I got a 14 hr fail...so it's either a mist (which i have) or an eagle (which I don't have)....

not speeding this one up....I'm blowing through gold like a mad woman at this rate LOL
    Kindle does not get the pop ups about getting gold for playing other tl games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Landworm is hard to get, keep trying Life/Fire or Wild/Life and you'll get it eventually... the fails are not so bad. I got it with Wild/Wild combo.
    Use your last 2 fails, the evolved ones that you have.

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine by accident XP so I can't help...