Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I can give you one of my Mirage if I can.
    im android, no trading for me. But thank you very much for the offer!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    im android, no trading for me. But thank you very much for the offer!!!
    I'm Android too!

Banned
    lol......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I'm Android too!
    I forgots! >.< how can you trade then???

congrats!! Ive tried several times for a mirage and have yet to succeed. Two athletes though t.t
    I used a level 10 honeybee and a level 7 serpent.....I was trying for a diamond obviously and had to actually go look at what an 11 hr breed time might be.....

now I can only hope he helps me get a diamond!!

just got 15 gold pieces for reaching level 18 in bakery story...so tempted to speed up the egg so I can level it up and try breeding him tonight.... yes...I'm obsessed lol...

Executive Chef
    I forgots! >.< how can you trade then???
    I hope we can, trading dragon to other player suggestion hasn't been ruled out yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I used a level 10 honeybee and a level 7 serpent.....I was trying for a diamond obviously and had to actually go look at what an 11 hr breed time might be.....

now I can only hope he helps me get a diamond!!

just got 15 gold pieces for reaching level 18 in bakery story...so tempted to speed up the egg so I can level it up and try breeding him tonight.... yes...I'm obsessed lol...
    lol we all are obsessed at least a lil. I have DS, BS, RS, PSS, FS, and Farm story....I keeps busy. But DS is the only one I partake in the forums with plus, with the breeding, its more interesting.

I should try the combo you mentioned. My serpent and honeybee are at the exact same lvls.

i sped him up....leveled up...sped that up too..... so 21 pieces of gold....for a 5 hr fail lol..

it's obviously a love since both parakeet and wild have green and I used the light dragon....

yeah try the honeybee and serpent and see what you get...I got lucky and you might too.

i play DS, FS, RS and BS and Farm story....started them mostly for the gold reward but I really like fashion and bakery story a lot...but like you ds is the only forum I really actively participate in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    i sped him up....leveled up...sped that up too..... so 21 pieces of gold....for a 5 hr fail lol..

it's obviously a love since both parakeet and wild have green and I used the light dragon....

yeah try the honeybee and serpent and see what you get...I got lucky and you might too.

i play DS, FS, RS and BS and Farm story....started them mostly for the gold reward but I really like fashion and bakery story a lot...but like you ds is the only forum I really actively participate in.
    ya I did slots and bubble mania for the gold too but didn't like em so uninstalled.

I mostly try scorpion and water for mirage but I always get a bunch of firestorms. Then, when l/r heart was out, I got a bunch of them too.

ya I did slots and bubble mania for the gold too but didn't like em so uninstalled.

I mostly try scorpion and water for mirage but I always get a bunch of firestorms. Then, when l/r heart was out, I got a bunch of them too.
    I just started playing when L/R heart were being discontinued...and I'm not sure I could've gotten them anyway on kindle.

I found DS through Bubble mania but I never got gold because I sucked at that game lol..

you can get gold through slots?? hmmm might have to play that one. I played PSS for a while but after I got my gold I uninstalled it because it was so much work.