Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    It's kinda like when we want to get a boy's attention. Pretend we're not secretly, burningly wanting. XD

Okay, I might actually start pestering DT1 for combos.
    Anytime

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    I think I would rather not get a dragon for a long time than have to give someone else credit for me getting it. But that's just my preference, another example of everyone playing the game their own way.
    Why not? I think everyone, including you, used a combo someone else suggested and was successful at breeding. Maybe we don't always acknowledge the help, but we used the combo with success. I know I look through threads and see what combo works for what dragons, and I may try it. Do I go back and thank them or give them credit? Nope, but I am thankful I tried it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Why not? I think everyone, including you, used a combo someone else suggested and was successful at breeding. Maybe we don't always acknowledge the help, but we used the combo with success. I know I look through threads and see what combo works for what dragons, and I may try it. Do I go back and thank them or give them credit? Nope, but I am thankful I tried it.
    Oh sure! Didn't mean that! I owe credit to lots of people for lots of dragons! And a belated thank you to all the folks on here for the help they never knew they gave me! I just meant, that it feels really good to stumble on one for yourself! It makes it extra special!
    (Sorry if the first post sounded pompous, K, you know I wouldn't go there! Or I hope you do?)

Rhino Keeper
    Is the gold dragon out for ios or something? Cause I don't have anything in my market nor pop ups....on droid /.\

holy *&%$!! another 20 hour FAIL trying for the diamond!!

Can someone on a kindle confirm if they've gotten a diamond because I'm really starting to believe it's not possible to breed a diamond on kindle.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    holy *&%$!! another 20 hour FAIL trying for the diamond!!

Can someone on a kindle confirm if they've gotten a diamond because I'm really starting to believe it's not possible to breed a diamond on kindle.....
    I wouldn't know since I don't play on Kindle, but thought I would throw out a suggestion- if you have any combination of pink, green, red, and white, those colors produce pretty short fail times for the most common dragons (life=3 hrs, love=5 hrs, fuzzy=8 hrs). It's not amazing, but better than 20 hour magics popping up all the time (or worse, 24 hour sunrise). Of course, some of the rare ones have some longer breed times (justice, etc).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I wouldn't know since I don't play on Kindle, but thought I would throw out a suggestion- if you have any combination of pink, green, red, and white, those colors produce pretty short fail times for the most common dragons (life=3 hrs, love=5 hrs, fuzzy=8 hrs). It's not amazing, but better than 20 hour magics popping up all the time (or worse, 24 hour sunrise). Of course, some of the rare ones have some longer breed times (justice, etc).
    If you have a Diamond, you may try Crusader and Fuzzy, right? But look at those Virtue fails
    I'll try Mirage and Diamond after that, Helios and (Firestorm/Eagle/Honeybee/Scorpion) to get my second Diamond

kindle doesn't get pink.....

I've gotten some decent fails trying for the diamond but just got my 3rd Island fail and it's really irking me.

I'm using Firestorm/Island based on someone saying they got 2 diamonds in a row using that combo.....they are both level 7 so one should not over power the other but still I keep getting island/magic fails.

it's just really annoying with all the other things kindle doesn't get you'd think they could make it easier for us to get the diamond to compensate...guess the reality is TL doesn't really care if I keep playing because someone else will come along to play right after I quit....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    kindle doesn't get pink.....

I've gotten some decent fails trying for the diamond but just got my 3rd Island fail and it's really irking me.

I'm using Firestorm/Island based on someone saying they got 2 diamonds in a row using that combo.....they are both level 7 so one should not over power the other but still I keep getting island/magic fails.

it's just really annoying with all the other things kindle doesn't get you'd think they could make it easier for us to get the diamond to compensate...guess the reality is TL doesn't really care if I keep playing because someone else will come along to play right after I quit....
    Sorry to hear that

Maybe try red, green, blue, white? I hear that combo has shorter-ish fail times too (although still likely to get islands and magics)

I've been trying for diamond since I started playing, only to stop to get the limited dragons and some of the night hybrids when they came out (and I even used 4 colors w/ them in hopes of a diamond too). Level 59 and no diamond yet, so try not to get too discouraged. There are many level 94 players who still don't have one yet. I know it seems impossible, but we just have to keep trying...

Sorry to hear that

Maybe try red, green, blue, white? I hear that combo has shorter-ish fail times too (although still likely to get islands and magics)

I've been trying for diamond since I started playing, only to stop to get the limited dragons and some of the night hybrids when they came out (and I even used 4 colors w/ them in hopes of a diamond too). Level 59 and no diamond yet, so try not to get too discouraged. There are many level 94 players who still don't have one yet. I know it seems impossible, but we just have to keep trying...
    I think I wouldn't be so frustrated if I could craft dragons or had a shot at some of the hybrids but on kindle I don't even think I can get the diamond hybrids.....not sure why I'm trying so hard for a diamond actually LOL...

I sped up my latest magic fail (17 gold) and am breeding Serpent and honeybee....got 11 hrs...either an Athletic or Mirage..... pretty happy to be getting a dragon I don't already have.

I guess I should consider myself lucky....I've seen many people say they can't get a honeybee and I got that my first day playing...didn't realize how rare it was......