Page 111 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Do you need Illusion too? Try breeding Night/Genie and you could get Diamond, Bat or Illusion

*Highfive!
    I'm not sure that would work since even if night split, you'd only have purple, blue, and yellow. I posted something similar on the Diamond thread, but no one has responded yet so I figured I would try here. I read somewhere that for the purposes of breeding diamond, night counts as one color (same with virtue), so night + genie would only count as three colors. Could someone confirm for me if they have gotten a diamond with only 2 or 3 official colors (like night + virtue)? Because that would be really helpful to know!

Fashion Designer
    Oops didn't mean to use the night+genie example again. For example, night+love would count as black, red, white, so you couldn't get a diamond.

... I literally tried over 30 times to get Passion... Never worked... I just hope it comes back next year. Otherwise, 158 gold went to waste... ):

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monikbehel View Post
    its mermaid yippie
    thankz
    sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for

Here is another example where a diamond broke down to a green. So it seems it isn't a glitch, it just does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    I used virtue and aurora fourth time got diamond. Good luck!
    Wait... To get diamond you need all 4 elements.. But virtue has red and white and aurora has green, blue, and purple (red+blue)... So how can you possibly get diamond when you are missing yellow? :|

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Thinking eagle. But hope you get a leopard if you need one.
    why would it be eagle? It could be mist then if its gonna ignore the light parent...which it might...but why? :O

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDawn View Post
    Wait... To get diamond you need all 4 elements.. But virtue has red and white and aurora has green, blue, and purple (red+blue)... So how can you possibly get diamond when you are missing yellow? :|
    I hear aurora works a lot for diamond with virtue (be nice to have one!) And I'm thinking the reason why is because it takes light in place of air as a fourth element. Light+water+fire+forest in other words since that is four elements, it still works. (?)

Fashion Designer
    Try Island/ Eagle. Or super/light.

Those both worked for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    Try Island/ Eagle. Or super/light.

Those both worked for me.
    after bout how many tries though?

Fashion Designer
    A lot. Countless tries. Just keep trying.