Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    i dont really know, but i got love dragon using chocolate with diamond. i guess it does split.
    Pink does split to red & light... that is how you got Love.

in my own opinion, light does not result in pure color. i always end up getting a light hybrid.
    Fact: Dawn Tree is light/green combo or green/green... and it's super rare. So breeding light/green would make it harder to get becaue of all the other common and rare light/green dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by maxnono View Post
    It's a pegasus? How is the time for a dawntree?
    You're boring me now, you've been told a 1000 times by many other people on the forum about Dawn Tree...

tried for diamond again and again I'm getting a magic!!

20 hour fail time blows but I'm not wasting gold speeding it up only to have another fail when I try again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Pink does split to red & light... that is how you got Love.

Fact: Dawn Tree is light/green combo or green/green... and it's super rare. So breeding light/green would make it harder to get becaue of all the other common and rare light/green dragons.

You're boring me now, you've been told a 1000 times by many other people on the forum about Dawn Tree...
    okay, i guess it's just like atlas. it's displayed as pure mythic, but it's actaully mythic/green/purple. am i right?

Banned
    okay, i guess it's just like atlas. it's displayed as pure mythic, but it's actaully mythic/green/purple. am i right?
    100% correct!

Banned
    I finally got A Dark Angel dragon!!! Put it on the nest last night I was so hesitant to try to speed up breeding as I didn't want it to be another night dragon. So I waited, and my jaw hit the floor when I saw the egg!

The really interesting thing about this, is I've been breeding diamond/night non-stop on this account for a few weeks...and on another account breeding night/light non-stop for almost the same amount of time. I got moon at virtually the exact same time, at least the same day, that I got DA. I find that very interesting.

Anyone have thoughts on that?

Rhino Keeper
    woohooo!! i have three genie dragons finally able to complete a goal! now i am breeding my night and air for a bat or mistmoth or anything new. only been getting mist dragons though it sucks that i have to wait 28 hours for one to be done but they are staying in the den till i get a bat!

Rhino Keeper
    How to breed genie dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxnono View Post
    How to breed genie dragon?
    i got my genie mostly by breeding my night and air. air in left night in right. i also got one breeding my air and magic.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    There is no yellow in there so you're good... anyway, you got Fuzzy
    Luck is yellow and green