Page 54 of 138 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Is there some issue with the virtue dragon?, so far I've tried to breed it with a yellow and a white, and all I keep getting is the love dragon.. *sigh*

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Virtue is the only 33 hour dragon.
    Wonderful, one more Virtue to add to the family. Was hoping for something else...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by islandvivi View Post
    Is there some issue with the virtue dragon?, so far I've tried to breed it with a yellow and a white, and all I keep getting is the love dragon.. *sigh*
    It can break down into it's base colors (light and fire) and thus any combination of colors, including it's own are possible outcomes. Though, it seems to be harder to get pink and black hybrids lately as it seems TL adjusted the breeding rules when Dark Angel came out.

Host(ess)
    i was trying for tiny dragon with virtue + light but ended up with tusker -_-

Banned
    Is it possible to get Virtue while breeding Virtue + another dragon that isn't have red or light?
    Could Virtue break down to red & light and use his own colours to make another Virtue?

Executive Chef
    can you breed a dark angel dragon with mercury and night?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Is it possible to get Virtue while breeding Virtue + another dragon that isn't have red or light?
    Could Virtue break down to red & light and use his own colours to make another Virtue?
    Yes. People have been getting virture from just about any pairing. It has become very common (too common) for a breeding to take the elements from just one parent. That's why getting dark and pink hybrids is becoming so hard to get.

Rhino Keeper
    please help, i havent got elf dragon, any combo to get one? i did fruitful and parakeet got alot of fruitful, emerald and topaz got fruitful either, please help, i got feeling the elf is going got the limit time next after the snowman

New Resident
    I've been trying for a Left and Right Heart for ages. Bred an Athletic and Light, hoping I wouldn't get another stupid Magic. First I got Love, and am now waiting 33 hours for a Virtue. I'm glad it's dragons I haven't bred before, but these Hearts are driving me insane. -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yes. People have been getting virture from just about any pairing. It has become very common (too common) for a breeding to take the elements from just one parent. That's why getting dark and pink hybrids is becoming so hard to get.
    I didn't think it was possible but thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    please help, i havent got elf dragon, any combo to get one? i did fruitful and parakeet got alot of fruitful, emerald and topaz got fruitful either, please help, i got feeling the elf is going got the limit time next after the snowman
    I thought I got it while trying for Fruitful but I was wrong... I used Forest + Fruitful for Elf, goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by cynnabug View Post
    I've been trying for a Left and Right Heart for ages. Bred an Athletic and Light, hoping I wouldn't get another stupid Magic. First I got Love, and am now waiting 33 hours for a Virtue. I'm glad it's dragons I haven't bred before, but these Hearts are driving me insane. -.-
    I got RightHeart trying for Diamond with Firestorm & Island... I'm hoping I get LeftHeart when I try for Diamond again lol