Page 118 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1376

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Yes, this is what I was referring to- you articulated this much better than I, haha. This is what I always thought, but it seems that a bunch of people here think otherwise, which is why I asked if someone had actually gotten a diamond from it. That would help us figure out how it works.
    I haven't got Saturn yet, but when I do I'll breed Night and Virtue to get some pink/black hybrids to trade... who knows, Diamond could be possible but even if it is it would be much harder to get this way.

Rhino Keeper
    The saturn can be breed with cismic and diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    I hear aurora works a lot for diamond with virtue (be nice to have one!) And I'm thinking the reason why is because it takes light in place of air as a fourth element. Light+water+fire+forest in other words since that is four elements, it still works. (?)
    i can not get an aurora for the life of me! anybody have any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Breed mindvolt and forestfire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    Unless of course TeamLava has specifically said this pairing will not produce a diamond...and they have not.
    i don't think TL has any idea anymore what will bread what. i feel like it has all spiraled out of control hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    Well I have crusader already and diamond... Just not sure if anything good will come from putting them together.
    NOTHING good will come from it - only Fire, another useless Crusader, maybe even a duplicate overrated Diamond...
    - oh wait - yes, you can get a totally useless Infinity like I did a couple days ago. But why would you want that eunuch? Also, I should have mentioned I was doing my DragonTan Style dance and staring at a picture of the Diamond Temple which I won't actually buy, when the Infinity came soaring out of the hot mess of BS.
    So really, don't even try it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    NOTHING good will come from it - only Fire, another useless Crusader, maybe even a duplicate overrated Diamond...
    - oh wait - yes, you can get a totally useless Infinity like I did a couple days ago. But why would you want that eunuch? Also, I should have mentioned I was doing my DragonTan Style dance and staring at a picture of the Diamond Temple which I won't actually buy, when the Infinity came soaring out of the hot mess of BS.
    You stole my mojo!! I can't even get Saturn lol

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    You had me at "overrated Diamond" but then you knocked me out with "useless Infinity".

Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    i can not get an aurora for the life of me! anybody have any suggestions?
    Serpent & charm worked first time for me. It was suggested a few threads ago. I used serpent level 7 & charm level 5 & it worked a treat

Quote Originally Posted by kittycountess View Post
    You had me at "overrated Diamond" but then you knocked me out with "useless Infinity".
    Well you know Infinity IS useless in the den at least. Some dens won't let the dragon breed. Those that do can only get Fire eggs from it. My Infinity is there for it's good looks and the 3200 coins per hour it will earn when I eventually get it to epic. It's not doing half bad at level 3.
    I have 2 epic Diamonds and 1 epic Crusader. No other diamond hybrids. It seemed like one of that trio was always in the den, so I'm always missing out on some diamond dough.
    But what pushed me to pair Diamond & Crusader for Infinity was the recent introduction of redundant unicolor dragons like Peacock (purple) and Dawntree. These dragons complicate the process of getting diamond hybrids. Now when you attempt Anubis, you have both Peacock and Magic as fails. Quetzal attempts that would drop 30sec Forest fails now give you the 26hr Dawntree. The day-long red dragon and yellow dragon can't be far behind. So if you have a Diamond, NOW is the time to go for Crusader, Gold or Infinity.
    Also, if you already have a diamond hybrid at a high level, it's not a bad idea to try for a duplicate as a breeder - evolve it just once and let it live on the non-diamond color. Then your epic diamond hybrids can stay home and make money.