Page 20 of 138 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Executive Chef

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    It has to be a bug. Which makes me think I need to try to collect a couple more infinities while I can. The virtues are ****ing me though.
    I think we complicated the issue due to over analyze this. Could it be Virtue acts like Diamond some time? Like if we breed a Diamond with Water we will get Water or Mercury...So when we breeding Diamond with Virtue we getting Diamond beacuse the Virtue not breaking up not becasue it breaks up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I think we complicated the issue due to over analyze this. Could it be Virtue acts like Diamond some time? Like if we breed a Diamond with Water we will get Water or Mercury...So when we breeding Diamond with Virtue we getting Diamond beacuse the Virtue not breaking up not becasue it breaks up?

I can't see a virtue being so powerful that it would become like an ultra rare. Unless its a new, as yet unmentioned dimensio in the game. Nothing about the outcomes makes any sense. I shudder to think the magic will start breaking down next. Have you seen the purple/pink heart mishap? Imagine how difficult something like that would be to obtain!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I can't see a virtue being so powerful that it would become like an ultra rare. Unless its a new, as yet unmentioned dimensio in the game. Nothing about the outcomes makes any sense. I shudder to think the magic will start breaking down next. Have you seen the purple/pink heart mishap? Imagine how difficult something like that would be to obtain!
    I think nothing is too difficult to obtain if we are not asking for it ) Same as Diamonds & Infinity... I forgot how many Fairy I had sold beacuse I have no space for them, until I realize I need 9 of them to make the Ruby & Emerald. FYI, Fairy could be very difficult to obtain too if you want them.lolx

Host(ess)
    Hello,

For the aurora dragon (green, purple, blue), is there any breed combination that's been proven successful? I haven't gotten one yet with dragons I've tried.

Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gjatt View Post
    Hello,

For the aurora dragon (green, purple, blue), is there any breed combination that's been proven successful? I haven't gotten one yet with dragons I've tried.

Thank you.
    Magic and Island will work. My best advice is to pick a combo and stick with it no matter what. I have been trying for a Snowman on my phone for over two weeks. Life dragons have filled up 8 habitat a and I have been trading them off as fast as possible! I am just using Fire and Forest, like I did on my iPad, still nothing and I know this is a good combo! Keep trying, it will happen!

Best of luck!

New theorie!
    The aether dragon in epic form is secretly 3 elements 1 element is just hidden so as you know the non hidden elements are water and magic but the hidden one is pink because on its chest it has a pink logo therefore the aether is a 3 element hybrid!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FloppyJoe View Post
    New theorie!
    The aether dragon in epic form is secretly 3 elements 1 element is just hidden so as you know the non hidden elements are water and magic but the hidden one is pink because on its chest it has a pink logo therefore the aether is a 3 element hybrid!

The aether dragon came out before the pinks. And had no white, which is a requirement for making a virtue (pink) dragon.

Executive Chef
    New theorie!
    Where did you come up with this theory?

Rhino Keeper
    New theorie!
    Well , that's your theory . I respect that but I don't think it works that way .

Fashion Designer
    New theorie!
    lol...are you for real?