Page 52 of 138 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    I have question, I hope someone can help. Is there a breeding/summoning website and/or a website that shows what the eggs look like for each dragon. Sites like the ones that are up for Tiny Castle & Tiny Dinosaurs? If so, can someone post the links to the . Thanks
    I use this, it has everything you want right here.. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ory-Game-Guide

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Have a great day

Rhino Keeper
    Lately I've been using Caesar and Super in my nest (in between attempting dark and pink hybrids), and been pretty successful in getting dragons I haven't got before. So far I've bred a Pegasus, a Leopard, a Rose, an Aether and a Titan (as well as various duplicates). Figured that if four colours are needed for a diamond, then surely the 6 main colours would have a better chance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrown0410 View Post
    Figured that if four colours are needed for a diamond, then surely the 6 main colours would have a better chance
    6 colors actually decreases the chances at diamond and have more odds of being another dragon. Although I can relate to getting dragons i'm still missing by doing random breeds. I was trying for an Atlantis for a whole week just breeding blue/green with no luck. Finally got bored and bred Fairy/Athletic and poof 15 hr egg lol.

I have a breeding question: what do you suppose I'll get if I bred two Crusader dragons? Another Crusader? Or is there a possibility for a Diamond?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycountess View Post
    I have a breeding question: what do you suppose I'll get if I bred two Crusader dragons? Another Crusader? Or is there a possibility for a Diamond?
    Crusader or fire would be the outcome. But the way breeding has been going, anything is possible.

Fashion Designer
    I'm only missing Gold and Unicorn now. I tried about 60 times yesterday for gold and came up with nothing.

Unicorn just seems like it will take foorreevveerr to get with 33 hour fails. Are there any combos that have worked besides diamond/ virtue? I may never breed it.

Any ideas on either?

Host(ess)
    i got a diamond a couple of days ago with right heart + parakeet while trying for snowman
    i got snowman today with wild + landworm

Quote Originally Posted by ghezal18 View Post
    i got a diamond a couple of days ago with right heart + parakeet while trying for snowman
    i got snowman today with wild + landworm
    Thanx for the ideea, i just got 2 days - 44 gold by breeding left heart + fruitful
    Yeeeeeah Diamond!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candy2candy2 View Post
    Thanx for the ideea, i just got 2 days - 44 gold by breeding left heart + fruitful
    Yeeeeeah Diamond!!
    See I read these posts by all these people saying how they got their diamonds so I think okay maybe I can too haha but I feel like you all just got really really lucky and that it's probably not going to happen for me lol. So I get hopeful then disappointed. But I won't give up...