Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ... Help?

... Help?

First of all, I'm really happy that I finally managed to breed a Boo (12 hours, right?). Howeveeeeeer.... Both of my nests are occupied with fresh Lucks (17 hours each), and Boo expires in a few hours... Should I use gold to speed up stuff so I can finish breeding and hatching the Boo? Or..... Can I risk leaving it there? I know I've read here before that limited dragons change to something else if they're not finished breeding by the time they expire. Could this still happen? I'd prefer to not use 41 gold if there's no risk of losing the Boo...

(sorry for making a new thread just for this, I'll try not to do something like this again )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillaheaven View Post
    First of all, I'm really happy that I finally managed to breed a Boo (12 hours, right?). Howeveeeeeer.... Both of my nests are occupied with fresh Lucks (17 hours each), and Boo expires in a few hours... Should I use gold to speed up stuff so I can finish breeding and hatching the Boo? Or..... Can I risk leaving it there? I know I've read here before that limited dragons change to something else if they're not finished breeding by the time they expire. Could this still happen? I'd prefer to not use 41 gold if there's no risk of losing the Boo...

(sorry for making a new thread just for this, I'll try not to do something like this again )
    I think that was confirmed to be false by Kooky Panda herself. If you are worried take a screen shot of the timer? I really wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    I think that was confirmed to be false by Kooky Panda herself. If you are worried take a screen shot of the timer? I really wouldn't worry about it.
    Okay, guess I'll go to sleep with my fingers crossed lol. Thanks a lot for the reassuring reply

Fashion Designer
    No problem. What two dragons are you breeding? I mean you are 100% sure it's a boo right? No chance its one of the other 12hr dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    No problem. What two dragons are you breeding? I mean you are 100% sure it's a boo right? No chance its one of the other 12hr dragons?
    NVM I just gave you a visit you know what you are doing lol

Yay, new neighbor from the forums ~~~ hope you don't mind if I keep you

Fashion Designer
    Nope not at all!

Hi, this is an off-topic question but if anyone could let me know, that would be great. How can I start a new thread???:-/

Oh and congrats on the boo.:-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Arko2310 View Post
    Hi, this is an off-topic question but if anyone could let me know, that would be great. How can I start a new thread???:-/
    When you enter the dragon story forum, at the top of all the threads you will see, add new thread. click on that and type away.

and vanillaheaven, congrats to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast