Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone passed 52?

Ok. I have to say that after my angry post I passed the level. I guess it pays to complain sometimes. :-)

Highest I got was 49,700. Haven't even got 10 k after that. Only passable with diamonds, which are exceedingly rare

Executive Chef
    52 is the most annoying level..... i need to get past it 1 more time..... not looking forward to it

Executive Chef
    i didn't get any diamonds the first time i passed it. Actually the first time i passed it i didn't know because i was not looking at the score because i became so accustom to failing. The second time i did get one diamond but it was a small turnover not sure how much it helped but i manage to do 2 bomb/blast gem combos really lucky the second time around
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday2bealive View Post
    Highest I got was 49,700. Haven't even got 10 k after that. Only passable with diamonds, which are exceedingly rare

You guys are so lucky you're even at Level 52! I'm stuck at Level 51......... any suggestions?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckitty21 View Post
    You guys are so lucky you're even at Level 52! I'm stuck at Level 51......... any suggestions?
    I think for that one I had to use the left-right or up-down bombs or hope that the board would shuffle itself. It has been awhile since I did that level fully but I think that is what I did to get passed it.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think for that one I had to use the left-right or up-down bombs or hope that the board would shuffle itself. It has been awhile since I did that level fully but I think that is what I did to get passed it.
    Yup, that's the one, but there has not been enough moves to do so. I keep trying to make the rockets but somehow I keep missing one or two pieces of glass.

I've been stuck on this level way too long and by reading this posts I've lost all hopes ��I'm deleting this game!

Farm Supplier
    I am on level 67.... It's impossible!

Farm Supplier
    Level 52 I passed after I stopped worrying about the score and just looked from afar to see the big picture.just keep trying

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast