Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone passed 52?

Farm Supplier
    Wow congrats!!! Im getting worse tho. Hard to find even a simple match! Haha~ but will keep try!! Thx for the hope��

I'm all for a challenge, and I don't like to play games that are winnable by advanced 4 year olds, but this is just crazy. I estimate I'm 0 for 30. What's worse is I'm usually fortunate to hit 10k. The time element takes away the strategy aspect. You just click and hope. Additionally, there are usually only 1 or 2 matches available. The level feels about 95% luck. This game is now more work than fun. I'm still hoping to get my gems but it's now become a chore. Count me as one who will rate the game poorly in my app store review.
    Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Executive Chef
    Took me a while to pass it just keep trying.

Banned
    omg im stuck here..level 52 is hard

really 50,000 in 50 seconds

Executive Chef
    It makes me think this level is not passable without using gold. It has never taken this long for any level.

Rhino Keeper
    When I passed this level it was from pure luck. I had less than half the points, then the finale set off a crazy chain reaction. So just keep making those special combos and hope for the best...

Hate level 52. The TWO times out of at least 30 attempts I've made a special combo, it has taken SO long for the jewels to fall back down the steps I'm out of time. :-/ 41500 is my highest, and over 20k of those points came in the grand finale....

Executive Chef
    Just passed it..........45 tries luck plays a part i got a lot of good matches

This level is ridiculous. This is the first level that I'm getting frustrated with. Do I really need to just keep moving my finger over the screen, hoping to make random matches to pass? Seems like a money grab.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppab View Post
    Hate level 52. The TWO times out of at least 30 attempts I've made a special combo, it has taken SO long for the jewels to fall back down the steps I'm out of time. :-/ 41500 is my highest, and over 20k of those points came in the grand finale....
    Don't wait for the jewels to fall back down, just continue matching with what you can and keep going at it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast