Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The time needed to make a major update?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    The current suggestion thread is here
    Whoops, sorry!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Whoops, sorry!
    It's ok
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Yes,more hybrids!

Banned
    @Sehana:

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yes,more hybrids!
    Many, many more!

Farm Supplier

Angry TeamLava, when will we get our updates?

I have been waiting ever since there was the monthly update suggestion thread which was closed on 27th November 2012 (correct me if I'm wrong). I know it takes time to make an update, but I don't think it's supposed to be taking this long. I thought that MS would get a huge update on christmas, but no, it didn't get any huge update, just a monster that came as the usual 2 weeks update. Then I thought we would get a new year update, but, again I hoped too much, just another usual 2 weeks update. So, when will we get our update if the suggestion thread was already over in late november last year?????

Fashion Designer
    I hope we get something soon. I've gotten all the monsters and now I'm just breeding for the sake of breeding. Getting really bored now :-(

Farm Supplier

Transparency to The Members

Since last year, I always follow the Monster - Polls and Suggestions Thread. Each month I see a number of good suggestions, there are always good suggestions. It's been about 6 months since I first read about polls and suggestion thread. Except for monsters, not even a single update since then. Taking an example, a lot of the members just asked for a simple request, decorations. Any kind of decorations would do, just add some decorations. What did we get? None. 6 months and we get none.6.Months.

I'm humbly asking whether TeamLava is making or even planning an update for Monster Story? If TeamLava doesn't plan on making an update for Monster Story, then just say so. Don't make anymore of those Monster - Polls and Suggestions thread, don't give us fake hopes. And if TeamLava did plan and is in progress of making an update for Monster Story, please, let us know how's the update progress for our favorite game. Knowing the progress of the update will keep us from leaving the game permanently, we'll have something to look forward to. A lot of people has left the game already, if being transparent to the members can keep more people from leaving the game, why not?

Farm Supplier

I'm Sure This Game isn't Neglected

Spoiler: show

If I wasn't a Monster Story player and looking for some games, then I came across this game. I checked and liked every details of the description and then I looked at the "Updated: " section, I would have thought:

"WOW! I'm sure this game must not have been neglected"

Yeah right. How could Monster Story gets more players if what's shown is one like that. I know that I wouldn't want to try getting the game, afraid that the game will be discontinued when I already progressed so much and loved the game.

The Honorable Panda
    We may not get updates every week like some of the other games, but we have received some new monsters recently.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12