Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The time needed to make a major update?

Farm Supplier

The time needed to make a major update?

Just like the title, how long do you think it will take to finish a major update?
    It's been about a week since the suggestion thread disappeared. I'm getting
    very impatient waiting for it.

Executive Chef
    I seriously need more habitats-WOULD even pay GOLD .i have an addiction to the Pegasus,and my island seems to be very lucky in getting them(11),and I know i would hate to sell even one!monsters and dragon stories really need the option to buy over- limit habitats,as all the other TL games have that option(slots,ovens,nurseries,etc).really don't know why TL doesn't give us that option,as they would be BANKING BIG TIME ,as this is an option many players have been begging for,and yes,for coins would be nice(lol),but we all know it would be for gold,but PLEASE at least give us the option(would be a very nice Christmas gift to your players who would in turn fund those Christmas bonuses by buying up habitats)

Rhino Keeper
    Now that is a suggestion I like.

Banned
    if it were for gold, I wouldn't go for it. that's how cheap I am. I mean, depending on the ammount of gold of course. Right now I have accumulated 100 gold or so, but I wouldn't give more than 30 gold for an extra habitat, and even that seems too much.

This game is terribly ignored by TL, and that sucks... they could improve a lot more stuff, add many more new features, but they don't seem to want to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nefertekas View Post
    if it were for gold, i wouldn't go for it. that's how cheap i am. I mean, depending on the ammount of gold of course. Right now i have accumulated 100 gold or so, but i wouldn't give more than 30 gold for an extra habitat, and even that seems too much.

This game is terribly ignored by tl, and that sucks... They could improve a lot more stuff, add many more new features, but they don't seem to want to do it.
    ^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last statement says it all. Very sad.

Executive Chef
    It does seem to be ignored,we can't even get a weekly update,just one monster every 2 weeks!we also need (like DS needs)the ability to store monsters,and please,new decorations!but I really believe,again,like DS needs,the option to "open habitat"slot.just have it blacked out like RS,BS,or FS,and put a "you have max amt of habitats,for __,get another"

Executive Chef
    Oh-and to be able to upgrade farms to get quick but large food amounts like in dragon story!C'mon TL-don't leave monsters in the dust!(like poor home story that gets barely a monthly update!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Oh-and to be able to upgrade farms to get quick but large food amounts like in dragon story!C'mon TL-don't leave monsters in the dust!(like poor home story that gets barely a monthly update!)
    Yes, new farms with the faster growing food would be so cool! Monster Story needs more love. Especially since I just bred the gobbledegoo and the sapphire kraken xD they could inspire themselves in DS.

Executive Chef
    The current suggestion thread is here
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yes, new farms with the faster growing food would be so cool! Monster Story needs more love. Especially since I just bred the gobbledegoo and the sapphire kraken xD they could inspire themselves in DS.

We desperately need new updates. A lot more monsters could be created. There are only two diamond hybrids: the hybrids for air, shell and forest are still missing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast