Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with level 48

Rhino Keeper

Need help with level 48

I've been stuck on level 48 for a while now...

It's the two gems outside of the group that I need to break always gets me, I can't seem to ever find a way to break them when they're separated from the group of gems...

Anyone pass this level and have any suggestions for me? It'll be really helpful!

Thanks

I finished 48 just a while before.

With outside glasses, your first priority should always be making a blasting jewel(4x1) and a diamond. I remember making a few diamonds when I play it. And also if there are some same-color gems in a very close area, try to save them and wait for the opportunity to come

Rhino Keeper
    Haha thanks! Yes that's what I did and I just passed it Now i'm on level 50, waiting on energy~ What level are you on?

currently on 52, seems to be a hard one, tried a few times with no luck

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! I'm on level 52 also, it is a challenging one...the blocking stairs makes it difficult

How did you guys make a diamond there? I find it SO hard to get 5 jewels in a row...I've been stuck on this level for weeks and am soooo frustrated with it

Rhino Keeper
    Check out the post "Anyone passed level 52?" there's more info. on how to get pass it

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. I can't get passed lvl 47 been a week now. I just don't have enough time. Or it freezes the gems but the clock keeps ticking.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah it's the blocks that you have to dig...what I did was just focus on breaking the gems and get combos when you can, don't pause, just keep on going. Focus more on the ones near the blocks

Nightclub Owner
    Level 48 is going to drive me insane. I keep trying to get a jewel or one of the sideways blasters, but everytime I come close all the gems fall out of the places I need them and then they get destroyed before I can do anything. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever pass this level. *cries*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast