Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Rhino Keeper
    It'd also be really nice to gift folks things from your inventory. From Gnome, to Mansion. Even gems & cash. People like to gift, recipients love receiving gifts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    No offence, but if one of my neighbors "warned" me about anything i would delete them with nothing said.
    Me too. The first time. I think the threats are rude.

Fashion Designer
    I dont have much trouble getting my farm watered. I get full a couple of times a day with mostly new crops as i have mastered almost all the old ones and rarely plant just for xp or coins. I try to water all my good nbrs daily, ones that either gift or water me too. But i do a bit of wall hopping non nbrs at times which i do still find fun.

I think i will catch up and master everything, especially if we get more short term crops in the coming months.

We really do need incentives to go beyond lvl 150. Some new 10m coin buildings, more levels or crops/trees for lvl 100 amd 150+ may keep us farming longer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    No offence, but if one of my neighbors "warned" me about anything i would delete them with nothing said.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Me too. The first time. I think the threats are rude.
    I agree - it is just a game, plus what do you know about the people playing it? For example I have a neighbor, that has special need son, her husband has been undergoing surgeries and she also has a daughter, so you know what, she waters and plays when she can and that is fine. If you play with adults, you need to understand they have real life and responsibilities and again this is just a game, relaxation ...

And if they don't water or play daily, but you want them to, delete them and move on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joecotta View Post
    It'd also be really nice to gift folks things from your inventory. From Gnome, to Mansion. Even gems & cash. People like to gift, recipients love receiving gifts.
    That will never happen. TL would never allow it, and from a business standpoint I can certainly see why. I think they should change the gifts we're allowed to give every other month or so. That would be fun!

Rhino Keeper
    We do have to realize that not everyone can gift and water daily. Some of my neighbors are business people, and they travel out of the country a lot. They do what they can, and knowing that, I'm fine with it. I refuse to take on anymore newbies tho. I've had very bad luck with them. I won't invite anybody either, cuz they ask me to add them, then when I do they don't accept or reject and I'm stuck with another pending invite that I can't delete! GRRRRRRRR!!! That one iritates the heck out of me!

Rhino Keeper
    Who cares if someone doesn't water? Playing and being rigid don't go well together. It's a game to play or is it a job. Every now and then you get to connect with someone you've never met on the other side of the planet. That's so cool! Sometimes it's just fun to let yourself go and have a ball. You only live once. Star ratings mean nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    Who cares if someone doesn't water? Playing and being rigid don't go well together. It's a game to play or is it a job. Every now and then you get to connect with someone you've never met on the other side of the planet. That's so cool! Sometimes it's just fun to let yourself go and have a ball. You only live once. Star ratings mean nothing.
    If you'd asked me that last year I'd probably say it annoyed me when nbrs never watered. Now I'm glad to have some that only gift or stop by when they can. I do water and post those who water and post on mine. After that I water but dont post on the rest of my 3-4 star nbrs. The 0-2 stars I try to visit at least once a week, though doesn't always happen. But I no longer mind having nbrs that just gift or stop by occasionally. Saves me time cause I don't feel I have to visit them. That being said I am also glad I have some nbrs who water and post often and occasionally have a little chat.

If someone 'warned' me. I'd delete them in a heartbeat. If they don't like how I play then delete me and move on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    If you'd asked me that last year I'd probably say it annoyed me when nbrs never watered. Now I'm glad to have some that only gift or stop by when they can. I do water and post those who water and post on mine. After that I water but dont post on the rest of my 3-4 star nbrs. The 0-2 stars I try to visit at least once a week, though doesn't always happen. But I no longer mind having nbrs that just gift or stop by occasionally. Saves me time cause I don't feel I have to visit them. That being said I am also glad I have some nbrs who water and post often and occasionally have a little chat.

If someone 'warned' me. I'd delete them in a heartbeat. If they don't like how I play then delete me and move on.
    Yeah, you're a great neighbor. I'm pretty awful at times because I downloaded games to get gems and then when I started playing I said "hey this is a fun game". Then I accepted every neighbor request because "hey why not?" so now every morning I spend about half an hour accepting part requests and gifting. And I check in to my games several times per day to accept requests but other than that I stink as a neighbor because my life is hectic and noisy. Sometimes I play sick and just veg out on my games but most of the time I'm just living my life, and trying to make the best of things. Please delete me if I'm not measuring up. There are plenty of neighbors out there.
    Posting warnings on walls lead to 12year old kids spamming your wall, I think.
    As far as requesting parts go, only request to those that gift or request or visit. That way you know who's on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    Yeah, you're a great neighbor. I'm pretty awful at times because I downloaded games to get gems and then when I started playing I said "hey this is a fun game". Then I accepted every neighbor request because "hey why not?" so now every morning I spend about half an hour accepting part requests and gifting. And I check in to my games several times per day to accept requests but other than that I stink as a neighbor because my life is hectic and noisy. Sometimes I play sick and just veg out on my games but most of the time I'm just living my life, and trying to make the best of things. Please delete me if I'm not measuring up. There are plenty of neighbors out there.
    Posting warnings on walls lead to 12year old kids spamming your wall, I think.
    As far as requesting parts go, only request to those that gift or request or visit. That way you know who's on.
    I'd never delete you. You're a great nbr to. Accepting requests and gifting is appreciated. And you do pop over and visit when u can. I really don't mind having nbrs who just gift and accept requests. The only thing that really drives me batty is when nbrs quit without posting a note on their wall or my wall (posting a note on their wall would be just fine). If nbrs quit that's fine but wish they'd have the courtesy of letting their nbrs know. I have a couple on Bakery I'll be deleting soon. One posted 6 months ago shed be away for a month p, which was fine but it's been a bit over 6 months now and she still hasnt returned (tables are all still in storage).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast