Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Rhino Keeper
    I am over 100 and understand the desire to achieve mastery in all crops. In the case of crops I go with 500 for crops and 76 for decorations (500 is ideal for matering crops). I regularly change out my decorations like Lego blocks to keep myself entertained.

As for dry crops, you realize that you only get a few coins and exp per tile? So many active players like me still play, but have stopped watering since it becomes pointless. I constantly harvest dry crops, I don't think I ever have had all 500 of my crops ever fully watered.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Is that you, april?
    Yes, thats her.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only been playing for a few months and I'm almost at level 58. I won't have more than 50 neighbors. In fact, I'll probably be cutting it down to 25 or 30. Most of my neigbors water daily or at least a few times a week. Lately I only water back the ones that don't water daily. It really depends on how much time I have. I fully understand that some players have busy lives, and just can't devote the same amount of time I can. As far as leveling up, I have little insentive to do so. There really should be some kind of grand prize at the top level. I don't know why there isn't, and what TL's logic is regarding this. Seems to me that having a reason to reach the top should be the most important aspect of the game! I play because I enjoy it. Period. I like the interaction with other players, and I love decorating my farm and anticipating the new releases. The crop mastery is not an obsession for me, I do what I can to earn the extra gems, but I'm not planning on clearing off my farm to do so!

I do wish I had goals. I play on the Kindle Fire and we are a forgotten lot. But, from what I hear about Tap to Manage, maybe that's a good thing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    Is that you, april?
    How did you know.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes, thats her.
    Did you just rat me out?!?!

Executive Chef
    Same here...after tap to manage feature I haven't been playing much. I still try to change my farm designs on a regular basis, but have not been a very good neighbor in terms of watering...sorry

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Same here...after tap to manage feature I haven't been playing much. I still try to change my farm designs on a regular basis, but have not been a very good neighbor in terms of watering...sorry
    Don't be sorry, it's understandable. I wont break up with you.

Rhino Keeper
    I am newer to farm story, and am totally addicted. I tell nbrs I wtr and gft daily and expect them to do the same. I currently have 80 nbrs 68 are 4 star if I see their nbrs drop I ask why , I warn them 4 times and delete if they drop to 1-2 and do not reply. I'm an adult the kids lose interest. I have taken on newbies most fall by the wayside. I am so addicted but am disappointed TL is not responsive to us, their customers. I made my own Christmas tree because I do not have last years stuff I like decorating and connecting with my neighbors.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lbug1124 View Post
    I am newer to farm story, and am totally addicted. I tell nbrs I wtr and gft daily and expect them to do the same. I currently have 80 nbrs 68 are 4 star if I see their nbrs drop I ask why , I warn them 4 times and delete if they drop to 1-2 and do not reply. I'm an adult the kids lose interest. I have taken on newbies most fall by the wayside. I am so addicted but am disappointed TL is not responsive to us, their customers. I made my own Christmas tree because I do not have last years stuff I like decorating and connecting with my neighbors.
    No offence, but if one of my neighbors "warned" me about anything i would delete them with nothing said.

Rhino Keeper
    How about gems (notice the plural) when we collect, say, 500 of the worthless items? Arrowheads, Grasshoppers, etc..?

How about a larger reward for collecting 1000 of said worthless items?

How about allowing us to water 15 drops when we hit, say, level 100? 20 drops for level 150?

Oh, remove "tap to manage!" Anyone wishing to do so can use the menu listing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast