Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is it just me?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    That's one thing I won't allow. While I only have 58 neighbors, all of them have at least a 3 star rating. If they don't, I won't add them...call me mean. It doesn't take a lot of effort to maintain 3 stars.
    Yeah, I have been getting rid of a lot of nbrs that just aren't watering me back. I think I have only 50 nbrs left. You're totally right that it doesn't take much to maintain 3 stars! Hey! By the way...looking g for a good nbr I'm accepting gladly! Lol! Sauce1974!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    I am over 100 and understand the desire to achieve mastery in all crops. In the case of crops I go with 500 for crops and 76 for decorations (500 is ideal for matering crops). I regularly change out my decorations like Lego blocks to keep myself entertained.

As for dry crops, you realize that you only get a few coins and exp per tile? So many active players like me still play, but have stopped watering since it becomes pointless. I constantly harvest dry crops, I don't think I ever have had all 500 of my crops ever fully watered.
    You get 1XP per plant for dry harvest and 2XP per plant for watered. I'd say double the XP is worth it.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    No offence, but if one of my neighbors "warned" me about anything i would delete them with nothing said.
    I don't "warn". If they drop below 3 stars, I delete...period. The only exception are those that have mentioned they were going to be away and/or long time neighbors that are taking breathers from the game. Even then, though, I'll give them 2-3 weeks, then they're gone. As someone else said in here, it's a game. I don't hold any type if emotional attachment to other players.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Rhino Keeper
    Instead of just mastering crops, play wth farm design. go to the thread showing pictures of farm design. very challenging, less nbrs, better friends, I delete nbrs at 2 wth3 reminders, just a thought....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    I don't "warn". If they drop below 3 stars, I delete...period. The only exception are those that have mentioned they were going to be away and/or long time neighbors that are taking breathers from the game. Even then, though, I'll give them 2-3 weeks, then they're gone. As someone else said in here, it's a game. I don't hold any type if emotional attachment to other players.
    Just a gentle question, wtr bk? Sometimes they reply wth a reason if they ignore me then I delete.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234