Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doobert View Post
    Been trying for Diamond forever...what is the shortest fail time combo for Diamond??

I'd say green/yellow or purple/blue. - fairy & wiz - but you could end up with a night @ 23 hours.
    or
    white/blue or green/purple - winter & familiar, again you could get the night.... or worse still the ugly dawn tree.

I got both of mine with these 2 combos.

Good luck...

Rhino Keeper
    chocolate (tiny) & rose have the best fail times. I was using that for a month, decided I wanted a mask, threw together Chocolate & Goblin & BAM 44 hours.

Herea a list of my dragons, tell me which is my best options please-- forest, fairy, life, forestfire, genie, poison, magic, firestorm, 4 leaf, parakeet, wild, fire, , island, mist, water, mindvolt, fuzzy, serpent, familar, fireworks, eagle, right heart, virtue, night, honey bee, athletic, air, luck, winter

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my first diamond after months playing this game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fondos2011 View Post
    Just got my first diamond after months playing this game!
    Congrats!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Its been a year... no diamond still... super upset they are taking dragons on vacation.... especially diamonds since I have never managed to get one yet ... been trying serpent and honey bee lately last week or so... all I get are mirages... one after the other.. and have to sell them for 100 coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    Its been a year... no diamond still... super upset they are taking dragons on vacation.... especially diamonds since I have never managed to get one yet ... been trying serpent and honey bee lately last week or so... all I get are mirages... one after the other.. and have to sell them for 100 coins
    And here I am not able to get a mirage! Maybe I'll try that combo.

I hope you get one soon....

yeahh..just got it after a lots of try..using eagle 4 and epic serpent..actually this combo came from my nb..good luck !

Rhino Keeper
    Mythic + Aurora = Magic! Twice. Seriously what tf. 5 colors mixed and no creativity!