Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

After playing from start of this game at level 94 I got my diamond!! It felt like winning the lottery 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by juvides View Post
    After playing from start of this game at level 94 I got my diamond!! It felt like winning the lottery 😃
    Congrats! :3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Wait, that's not what you were asking? What exactly is your question? If coral breakdown, no not usually. Did you use coral? If so, what breed time do you have.
    I was asking if coral will/does/could breakup? Tried it with diamond twice but i get corals. I was hoping to get anubis or mercury. Why use coral? Fails time is shorter compared to using water or magic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    I was asking if coral will/does/could breakup? Tried it with diamond twice but i get corals. I was hoping to get anubis or mercury. Why use coral? Fails time is shorter compared to using water or magic.
    Why not just use water for mercury? Its only two more hours and when you sell it, you get 1000 coins, not 100 like the other dragons. Coins come in handy for things like food.

Fashion Designer
    ahm 2hours is just too long compared to 1000coins that you can earn in a few. tried water and winter like lots of fails already

Wink 66 lvls later...

I just got my diamond as we speak (ha!!! sob!!!)... thanks to your post . I tried RH (lvl7) + fruitful (lvl6) that didn't work... even though that didn't work. I like the idea of color/element combination u have. So I switched fruitful to Elf (lvl9) instead. Then Walah!!! 44hrs! 66 lvls later... after the crying, frustrations , and gritting teeth . Now I can finally chill out . Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I told a neighbour to breed RH with Fruitful and they got Diamond! I got it with Tiny & Fruitful.. If they got Diamond before me I would've been mad lol
    I just got my diamond as we speak (ha!!!)... thanks to your post . I tried RH (lvl7) + fruitful (lvl6) that didn't work... even though that didn't work. I like the idea of color/element combination u have. So I switched fruitful to Elf (lvl9) instead. Then Walah!!! 44hrs! 66 lvls later... after the crying, frustrations , and gritting teeth . Now I can finally chill out . Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Wow congrats une

Tried gold+night gave me coral and then
    Diamond+coral gave me coral...
    What fail out may diamondXdiamond give?

Rhino Keeper
    Mythic and Aurora got me my second Diamond on the second try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    I just got my diamond as we speak (ha!!!)... thanks to your post . I tried RH (lvl7) + fruitful (lvl6) that didn't work... even though that didn't work. I like the idea of color/element combination u have. So I switched fruitful to Elf (lvl9) instead. Then Walah!!! 44hrs! 66 lvls later... after the crying, frustrations , and gritting teeth . Now I can finally chill out . Thanks.
    Great!! Congrats!