Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

Host(ess)
    Love the positive attitude. I am another diamond-less player. Wishing everyone all the best with trying to breed the Diamond. I hear it's one of each element for Diamond, so it doesn't have to be just Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. It can be Purple and any other three colours, and I've also heard you can use a light dragon with any other three elements to breed a diamond too. Can anyone else confirm if the light or purple dragons worked for you when breeding the mighty rare diamond dragon?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsedai View Post
    level 89 and diamond less woohoo yay for us diamond-less peeps

and congrats to those who got them
    oops forgot to quote gsedai for my reply!

Finally got my diamond! Took a long time, used wizard and fairy. Lvl 94 for months and finally.

Farm Supplier
    1st fail in my griffin coral combo = hypnotic , when will be it my turn for a diamond

I just put Mist and Poison in the breeding den and got a wait time of 2 days with 44 gold to finish now. I'm kinda new to this, I'm only at level 21, and I haven't really experimented with breeding much. So before I get my hopes up about it being a Diamond dragon, is there anything else it could be?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    I just put Mist and Poison in the breeding den and got a wait time of 2 days with 44 gold to finish now. I'm kinda new to this, I'm only at level 21, and I haven't really experimented with breeding much. So before I get my hopes up about it being a Diamond dragon, is there anything else it could be?
    No, nothing else, so congrats to your diamond

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    WHAAAT?! omg this is freaking hilarious i can imagine how happy she - or both of you - was xD
    Oh yes, now she's a pain.... Going aroud bragging about beeing the best diamond breeder ever... But i guess she diserves that after to day, both me and her father are really greatfull right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    Oh yes, now she's a pain.... Going aroud bragging about beeing the best diamond breeder ever... But i guess she diserves that after to day, both me and her father are really greatfull right now.

i think she really is one of the best breeders! i mean, i don't think that anybody has already archieved breeding 3 diamonds on 3 different devices! xD so congrats to her and of course to you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i think she really is one of the best breeders! i mean, i don't think that anybody has already archieved breeding 3 diamonds on 3 different devices! xD so congrats to her and of course to you!
    Yeah, and in under five minutes to thanx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I got my diamond in september (i think) by using mindvolt and forestfire, it was an accident i just thought they would look cool on the island with ther wierd heads.

Anyway to day mu dougher asked me what combo i used and i told her, she tries and got 44 h directly. So she akes if she can try on my phone account and i said yes. She does that and got it first try again, for me this time. Happy as she is she calls her father at work and askes if she can try on his ipad, he says yes and she screems from her room - I DON'T BELIVE IT I GOT IT AGAIN! So three diamonds out of three tries with that combo for her to day!

Just wanted to share if it helps someone else get it good luck

She rocks!