Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1002

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

  1. #661
    I finally have 44 hrs in my breeding den!! Yay I didn't buy the didn't buy the diamond temple. I decided to use 5 colors that cannot split into something else. Red Yellow Blue White Green. Fireworks and Fuzzy
    1st try 10 hours= fruitful
    2nd try 22 hours= virtue
    3rd try 44 hours= diamond

  2. #662
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    I finally have 44 hrs in my breeding den!! Yay I didn't buy the didn't buy the diamond temple. I decided to use 5 colors that cannot split into something else. Red Yellow Blue White Green. Fireworks and Fuzzy
    1st try 10 hours= fruitful
    2nd try 22 hours= virtue
    3rd try 44 hours= diamond
    Congrats!! Virtue is 33 hours btw

  3. #663
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Congrats!! Virtue is 33 hours btw
    Would be better at 22 hrs though lol. Congrats on the diamonds peeps!

  4. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Congrats!! Virtue is 33 hours btw
    Thank you DT! Yes it is, I totally typo'd that. Lol

  5. #665
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Would be better at 22 hrs though lol. Congrats on the diamonds peeps!
    For my daughter it's even less. She was lucky to get the half breed time.

  6. #666
    I'm getting so frustrated.I keep trying for diamond no luck.I can't even get a three colour dragon :-( spent a fortune on gold to speed up oh well maybe I'll go back to trying for that darn virtue dragon again...

  7. #667
    One of the combos I have tried I tracked.four leaf and tusker I got fuzzy lazerlight life life firestorm and just waiting on another 12 hour breed (probably firestorm again) think my game likes red hybrids I might try and keep the red out of the mix and see how that works :-)

  8. #668
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Currently living in Germantown, Tennessee. Two sons also reside in immediate area.
    Posts
    3
    For all of you in the frustrated realm, I just got a fresh diamond from Fruitful8 and Coral8 and it's getting ready to come out of evolve tonight.

  9. #669
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Not There
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    I finally have 44 hrs in my breeding den!! Yay I didn't buy the didn't buy the diamond temple. I decided to use 5 colors that cannot split into something else. Red Yellow Blue White Green. Fireworks and Fuzzy
    1st try 10 hours= fruitful
    2nd try 22 hours= virtue
    3rd try 44 hours= diamond
    im trying that combo too, this gives me hope! Im also trying aurora and kite. Figure thats like 6 elements just there working for diamond.

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    im trying that combo too, this gives me hope! Im also trying aurora and kite. Figure thats like 6 elements just there working for diamond.
    Watch out for those Titan fails

Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •