Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

Executive Chef
    I got my Diamond on level 74 and in that time, I didn't expect Diamond so much

Fashion Designer
    Yeah it can be hard Just try and make sure you always breed 4 colours at a time so that it has a chance of popping up.... Good luck.

I just got one finally and I'm level 80. Took me at least 100 tries.

Now I should be able to try for other specific dragons rather than ALWAYS using 4 colors

New Resident
    I now have a diamond dragon in my nest. I always used four colors when breeding just in case to brighten my chances. This time around i was actually trying for a seabreeze dragon, making sure i had green and blue in my mix of colors. I used a lvl 4 coral and lvl 10 fairy. This was my time using using these two dragons together. Its really based on luck and trying some weird combos sometimes and try not to focus so hard on getting a diamond. Otherwise, you'll just end up driving yourself crazy. Have fun with it and if you breed other dragons you dont have yet it still makes the whole tiring process worth it.

Executive Chef
    I breeded my diamond very soon, I was lvl 2x I dont exactly remember. Did not read the forum before, just was trying to breed 4 different colors, because I thought I can have many types outcome if I use all colours. And somehow I got the diamond.

Now I am lvl 5x, and have Mercury, Crusader and Quetzal as well. Never went directly to a diamond hybrid (except Quetzal, when was removed), but I usually breed some of my diamond (hybrid) for a potential outcome of another hybrid. When seabreeze was removed (which I didnt succeeded to get), I was breeding diamond with mist. Did not get any seabreeze, but got a Mercury.

Finally, on my main account I got it: Fuzzy & Easter .... I really recommand trying white, green, red & yellow as the fails have lower time than combinations with purple & blue.

Arghhhh level 93, and nothing. I'm getting over this very quickly!!!

Host(ess)
    It. Finally. Happened!

I've been trying for months almost nonstop and today I just threw in Aether and Fairy and got 44 hours on my first go with that pair!
    YESSSSSS. I am no longer level 94 with no diamond dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by singvogel View Post
    It. Finally. Happened!

I've been trying for months almost nonstop and today I just threw in Aether and Fairy and got 44 hours on my first go with that pair!
    YESSSSSS. I am no longer level 94 with no diamond dragon
    Congratulations.