Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

I've gotten 2 diamonds, 6 aurora, 1 aether, 1 trickster, 1 Atlantis, 3 fairy, 1 seabreeze and a bunch of commons in the last 3 weeks by breeding magic and fairy back to back... Trying to get infinity though...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    I've gotten 2 diamonds, 6 aurora, 1 aether, 1 trickster, 1 Atlantis, 3 fairy, 1 seabreeze and a bunch of commons in the last 3 weeks by breeding magic and fairy back to back... Trying to get infinity though...
    Magic and fairy can't get infinity

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I think that breeding a diamond have got significantly easier the last week or two? I meen i have been breeding in this game since may last year. Ok, i don't always breed 4 colors together but most of the time i have. I'v gotten two diamonds during those months. Now since last week my doughter breed three diamonds in different accounts, i'v breed two on my island (could only keep one extra) and this morning i breed one more on my hubbys account.

This is way to many to just be by coincident i think.?????????? Thats six diamonds (ok not al on the same device) in a week ?
    Yup got 1 with my lvl 14,16 and 25 acct.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Magic and fairy can't get infinity
    Tell that to the diamond I have in the best and one of the diamonds in my diamond habitat
    Lol just kidding, but any 4 element combo can give you diamond, wizard x fairy would make blue/purple x green/yellow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    Tell that to the diamond I have in the best and one of the diamonds in my diamond habitat
    Lol just kidding, but any 4 element combo can give you diamond, wizard x fairy would make blue/purple x green/yellow
    But magic and fairy is three elements. It cannot get you a diamond, you need the fourth, like whats in wizard fairy. With magic fairy you have purple, green and yellow only. And the response was about infinity. This combo can't get you one of those either. The fourth ingredient is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    But magic and fairy is three elements. It cannot get you a diamond, you need the fourth, like whats in wizard fairy. With magic fairy you have purple, green and yellow only. And the response was about infinity. This combo can't get you one of those either. The fourth ingredient is missing.
    I meant to say wizard, not magic... my mistake

New Resident
    1st time using fairly dragon + wizard dragon to breed diamond dragon..and its work!!!

Rhino Keeper
    So only four element combos can give you a Diamond? Is it just a minimum, can you get it with five elements too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilylunalove View Post
    So only four element combos can give you a Diamond? Is it just a minimum, can you get it with five elements too?
    Yep, but much harder

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilylunalove View Post
    More fails adding an extra color.