Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

The Honorable Panda

Diamond Dragon- Part II

Heys guys, as you most are aware, we are trying to keep duplicate threads down and only have one thread per dragon. This keeps all the information on that dragon in one place.
    Based on feedback from members, some of the more popular threads are getting pretty long.

I have closed the current Diamond Dragon thread and I am starting up a fresh thread .

Here is another old diamond Thread .

You can refer back to the original thread for more information on the diamond dragon or you can post new questions, and information for this dragon here.

Special note: Please do not start up any Part Two for any threads. These will be closed.

If you see another main thread that reaches 100 pages, send a PM to Me.

Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-31-13 at 05:09 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I've finally reached my gold - level 94 and still diamondless.

Fashion Designer
    I just bred Diamond number 2!! Genie/Island. I don't think in all my 94 levels that I have ever bred these two dragons together. Same with my first diamond when I bred charm/seabreeze for the first time.

Executive Chef
    Well congrats to both of you. Horntail-its good to see your name in the forum again…it was missed.

Habibass-you will get one just be patient. You can probably cry on Nef's shoulder, she is in the same boat as you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Well congrats to both of you. Horntail-its good to see your name in the forum again…it was missed.

Habibass-you will get one just be patient. You can probably cry on Nef's shoulder, she is in the same boat as you.
    Thanks, yes I haven't been around much or visiting neighbors as much as I should. Sometime around Christmas I kinda started losing interest in the game. I felt like I was getting close to my goal of having one of every dragon but then the crafting and pink dragons came along and it kind of discouraged me a bit. Idk I feel like we got too much new stuff at once. I sound spoiled lol. Anyway maybe I will get more into it again who knows.

Banned
    I finally got my first diamond the other day from a lvl 10 atlantis / lvl 9 honeybee. Got an Elf Dragon first (which was wonderful) then bread that same pair again and BAM! Diamond! Very happy camper. Been trying forever it seems. Now I'm breeding some of the diamond hybrids, just got Crusader.

Still having a dog of a time with a few other dragons though, wizard, Planet, of the original goals. Also don't have a parakeet yet either. But I have 6 auroras, breeding a second super, 2 mirages, 4 fairies, 4 eagles, 4 mindvolt and 2 fireworks and because I'm on Android, I don't have trading/crafting yet to get rid of a few of them to craft the new gemstone dragons :-( Hoping these features come soon as I'm running out of room and don't want to sell these dragons just to make space. Would prefer to trade them and get something for it.

Banned
    PS: I'm lvl 73 currently. Really want that wizard for the infinity dragon breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Been at 94 for 2 months and still no diamond!

Rhino Keeper
    Today my diamond dragon hatched and raised it to level 4 , but for some reason , most of the time his face is like this : >_<

my first diamond get by breeding life and mist

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast