Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my diamond from Virtue and Mirage. So happy.

I want to know can i get diamond dragon by breeding infinity with quetzal or crusader? I try it on a breeding calculator it show the result is possible but i'm not really sure about it.

Host(ess)
    6 WEEKS ? is that all , looks like you may be in for a lot of disappointment.
    Took me close to 6 months to get mine

Farm Supplier
    I'm on Android, and I just got my first diamond (scorpion + serpent combo). It's waiting to be hatched atm. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I'm iOS and the diamond elludes me still. It's not about platforms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harlow1 View Post
    It's all about luck hun, I managed to get every limited edition fairly easily but my sister has only managed to get three no matter how hard she tries. I got the elf on the fourth try but there are lots of people still trying.
    This is true. Evidence:
    I've gotten so many elves I've had to sell them. All I wanted was a single Snowman but instead I've had 5 or 6 Elf dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus88 View Post
    6 WEEKS ? is that all , looks like you may be in for a lot of disappointment.
    Took me close to 6 months to get mine
    Yeah, I just got mine, and I've been playing since August. If you get one in six weeks, consider yourself lucky.

Farm Supplier
    Earlier I just put turkey and mirage together, I just want to get combo that I have not breed before, and bam... 44 hours. I'm so happy like hell. Only diamond have 44 hours breeding right? I tried diamond until tired also. I thought I'm gonna buy it once my gold got enough reserve lol.

Host(ess)
    I got my first diamond by breeding Fireworks dragon + Elf dragon

Good luck everyone!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yahoo! I got my first Diamond! After more than 4 months getting poisons, islands, mists, blablabla... and several of mirages in a week up to now I bought 2 Diamond Fields when I'm in lv 30, but they became decorations for a very long time
    I throw my Elf and Mistmoth to the den in boring, BOOM, 44 hours breeding! Yay! I'm very happy! I used to think of giving up the game, but now I'll continue playing with my beloved dragons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20130125-121550.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	5299