View Poll Results: Do you like timed levels?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 9.59%
  • No!

121 82.88%
  • Doesn't matter to me.

11 7.53%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Timed levels

Executive Chef
    They get on my nerves since I have only five energy!

I love timed levels, I honestly wish they were all timed. Times levels are really the only test of s**** in the game, with all the other levels the game depends mostly on the luck of the draw...but with timed levels you have a lot more control over your outcome.

Farm Supplier
    I hate them.. Especially level 72... I had several days try my luck..
    Until, fortunately, the update added more level's time (2 stars now)...
    But I understand: timed levels need to be there, for challenge purpose..

I am stuck on level 49.
    I hate this.

Farm Supplier
    Stuck on 99 for the first time i got the feeling i will never going to pass this one... Time is way to short!!

I don't mind them when they "feel" passable, but these later boards (96 in particular) were rough.

I hate timed levels! Takes so much energy to pass. I just completed level 68 in time, over 115,000 points and it told me goal achieved, then promptly brought up level failed!! Not first time either-i beat level 67 & it crashed failing me on re-opening game!! Not happy as level 68 has taken me 10 days so far and now Im back to square one! What's going on?? Not fair!!

Fashion Designer
    Timed levels are the reason why I'll try to reach 10th island for gems and then delete this game.

Farm Supplier
    I personally find timed levels way easier than turn levels because you can just go crazy at it. I always find the levels that have tricky jewel types like the ones in 109 to be super difficult with the amount of turns they give you. >_>

Thumbs down I don't like timed levels either...

... but they do add variety & excitement to (though sometimes just hatred of!) the game. When I click on a new level, and it's timed, I usually groan or mutter (something children shouldn't hear.) And when the time is super-short or doom jewels are involved, I get so stressed it's unhealthy, lol! I much prefer turn-based levels, where you can strategize carefully. This thread & poll show I'm in the majority, though there certainly are timed-level fans! I just wish there were fewer timed levels per island (instead of half of them, like on Pastry Plains.) I'm currently stuck on 99 (2 days--5 x 5 energies,) though luckily it's not as stressful as 96 was. That level got the ol' heart pumping (& curses spewing!) I gotta say, though...it feels pretty cool to pass a timed level. Unless you've been stuck there too long. Then it's rather anti-climactic. More like "Finally!!!" & "Why the heck did I waste all that time, hmm? Playing should be fun!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345