Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare items rare quest

Fashion Designer

Rare items rare quest

I understand that not every player can get rare item easily. Buy why there's also rare quest that not every player can get? Like the shards and the quest that come with it. I've read that it can unlock the capability to make jewels and silver ore. Really? While some players try hard to get jewels, others can easily make them in their workshop?

I have not been lucky with the shards either ��

It's been weeks and I've gotten none

Rhino Keeper
    No shards here too :/

Rhino Keeper
    I am waiting for the fourth shard, but I saw in maguar's guide that it requires 50 jewels. 50!! Even if I get the shard it will take me ages to complete the quest. Now I'm no longer so anxious for it to show up, especially since I really need jewels right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    I am waiting for the fourth shard, but I saw in maguar's guide that it requires 50 jewels. 50!! Even if I get the shard it will take me ages to complete the quest. Now I'm no longer so anxious for it to show up, especially since I really need jewels right now.
    This is why I wish TL would let us request items from neighbors. I'm waiting on a bunch of silver right now but I'm only being gifted earth wisps despite asking for something else. And I only have 2 mines right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    This is why I wish TL would let us request items from neighbors. I'm waiting on a bunch of silver right now but I'm only being gifted earth wisps despite asking for something else. And I only have 2 mines right now.
    I wish I could give you some of my silver, I keep maxing out

Rhino Keeper
    What do you use silver for? I have not gotten a shard yet and I have done all the expansion goals, so I have been collecting from the tabernum for quite a while. I am actually working on the builder's caravan while I wait for magic fruit, truffles, steaks and an apple tree. I would love to make jewels

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    I understand that not every player can get rare item easily. Buy why there's also rare quest that not every player can get? Like the shards and the quest that come with it. I've read that it can unlock the capability to make jewels and silver ore. Really? While some players try hard to get jewels, others can easily make them in their workshop?
    I've been very lucky. I've got 4 shards and can now make jewels, silver ore and mithril. Also, I've nearly maxed out on jewels.

New Resident
    Playing on 3G with a bad signal I got a shard after what seems like months of gameplay. A quest appeared about wells. I loaded up 80 wood and 80 stone (I believe the target was 150 of each) and the "castle story is an online game" screen popped up. When I reopened the app the wood and stone was back in my inventory with no sign of the quest or anything else I had done at that time. I thought that meant the shard would surely drop when I collected from the tablet again. It didn't. And that was 3 weeks ago. Still no sign of the shard. Rare really does mean rare in this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast