Thread: Stuck on level 45

Stuck on level 45

Need some help on level 45, have been stuck here for a while

Are there any strategies? The jewels keeps changing and i can't seem to keep up with the pace.

Nightclub Owner
    Can you please give a quick description of the level?

It has a bunch of portals on the top and bottom and you have to finish off the level with 70,000 points in 30 moves. Sometimes I can get to about 55000-62000 but never 70000. It would be easier with the +25% boost but it costs like 22000 each time :S

Executive Chef
    just take your time and make as many special jewels as you can and when you do don't waste them. you also get a grand finally so if you some jewels left it will help a lot

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck at level 45 as well... Do we need to wait all the dropping gems stop before we make another move?

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    just take your time and make as many special jewels as you can and when you do don't waste them. you also get a grand finally so if you some jewels left it will help a lot
    Thanks , I just got past with the slow approach, although it was a real lucky one. Anyway, saving special jewels really is a good strategy for this level.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    I'm stuck at level 45 as well... Do we need to wait all the dropping gems stop before we make another move?
    NO! at least not always. I've been able to make some moves before the dropping stop, but I can't always do it. Not sure what causes the difference.

Nightclub Owner
    You get extra points for matching jewels while other jewels are still in movement. I think each time I've finished this level it was a major increase in score from the grand finale that got me over the line.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, did you perhaps get to level 48? I'm stuck on that level, just can't seem to get pass it.

New Resident
    Why i have only 22 moves in level 45???can't get the third star.