Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

Nightclub Owner

Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

I've started this thread to give some instructions on how to play the game.

I didn't take screenshots when I started the game. I'm going back and taking them as and when my energy allows me to so there will be some missing.

I'll be entering each section as a different post. So this might take a little while to write.

Nightclub Owner
    Energy

Each time you play it takes one energy. If you finish a level with 2 or 3 stars you get energy as a reward. Please note that currently if you finish a level with 3 stars and play it again you will not get energy as a reward.

When you run out of energy you can buy more with gold or you can wait for it to regenerate. It takes 60 minutes for 1 energy to regenerate.

Nightclub Owner
    Basic Combinations

Types

Combine 3 jewels of the same colour to clear them.

Combine 4 jewels of the same colour in a line to create a blasting jewel.

Create a T or an L shape of the same colour to create a bomb.

Combine 5 or more jewels of the same colour in a line to create a diamond.

Effects

Blasting Jewels - combine to make a line of 3 or more jewels of the same colour. This will clear the row or column. The direction of the blasting jewel is determined by the direction of the jewel you moved to create it. Eg moving a jewel up or down will create a blasting jewel that goes up and down. Moving a jewel to the side will create a blasting jewel that goes to both sides.

Bombs - combine to make a line of 3 or more jewels of the same colour. This causes a small explosion that clears an area of approximately 3 x 3 jewels.

Diamonds - combine with any basic jewel to clear all jewels of that colour from the screen.

Nightclub Owner
    Advanced Combinations

For these combinations the jewels do not need to be of the same colour.

Combine a blasting jewel and a diamond. This will turn all jewels of that colour into blasting jewels and detonate them.

Combine a bomb and a diamond. This will create a larger explosion.

Combine a blasting jewel and a blasting jewel. This will detonate one of the blasting jewels.

Combine a diamond and a diamond. This will clear every jewel on the screen.

Nightclub Owner
    Level Information

There are three types of levels (icon information is in brackets):
    • Get x points (arrow trending up)
    • Break all the glass (glass)
    • Dig to a certain level (block)

There are two conditions for levels:
    • Complete in x time (clock icon)
    • Complete in x moves (no clock icon)

Nightclub Owner
    Boosts

Before you start the level you can buy boosts. The value of these boosts increases with the level. If you do not buy boosts before they level you can buy them for gold in the level.

Types

TNT - Detonates all special jewels.

Blasting Jewel - Changes a jewel into a blasting jewel.

Break Glass - Instantly break a piece of glass.

Extra Points - Increase points by 25%.

Shuffle - Rearrange the jewels.

Diamond - Start with a diamond.

Anti-Doom

Using Boosts in Game

Select the boost.

Click on where you want to apply the boost.

Last edited by maguar; 12-07-12 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Added new item

Nightclub Owner
    Finishing a Level

If you finish a level (by meeting the conditions) and you have time or moves remaining, the majority of the time the game will detonate all of your special jewels. It will then, for each remaining move (or set amounts of time), convert a jewel into a blasting jewel or a bomb. At the end it will explode all of these jewels. This helps to increase your points which determines your star rating.

Nightclub Owner
    Gold

Gold is used to buy additional energy, certain pre game boosts, in game boosts and extra time or moves if you haven't completed the level.

You get 1 gold per day. In addition to this you can purchase gold. To do this click on the gold icon and then select the amount you wish to buy.

Edit

I was wrong. We don't get 1 gold per day. Not sure what I was thinking there.
    Last edited by maguar; 12-07-12 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Corrected information

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Gold

Gold is used to buy additional energy, certain pre game boosts, in game boosts and extra time or moves if you haven't completed the level.

You get 1 gold per day. In addition to this you can purchase gold. To do this click on the gold icon and then select the amount you wish to buy.
    Is the one gold per day new as I haven't been getting any? Thanks Maguar another great thread from you xx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sassylis View Post
    Is the one gold per day new as I haven't been getting any? Thanks Maguar another great thread from you xx
    Well I've noticed that mine has recently gone up 1 per day. Maybe it's a bug? Or maybe I'm a little tired and I've confused myself? Possibly ignore that fact until I can get it checked out.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast