Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tyra1974 View Post
    What is an illeGal move?
    Where you try to swap jewels that don't result in them being cleared. So if i had these jewels RRGBR and tried to swap the G and B it would be illegal. If I had these jewels GGBG and swapped the B with the last G it would be legal as I would have matched 3 Gs.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I downloaded jewel mania on a new iPad and I started at level 1. How do I get my progress to transfer over? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tscimeca View Post
    I downloaded jewel mania on a new iPad and I started at level 1. How do I get my progress to transfer over? Thanks
    You can log into your account by following this method
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Help!! I am having a really hard time figuring out these doom jewels... I can't match them! Some match with the same colors and others don't... any advice would be great. I have gone through the forums and understand the basics. But I cant seem to find anything that talks about matching them. And a lot of times they are invisible!

New Resident
    Aside from getting your energy back when you finish a level with two stars, is there any purpose to them? I currently have only 3 starred the first area, but don't remember noticing any type of bonus for doing so. Is it worth going back to earlier areas and clearing up missing stars?

Also, did anyone else notice their gold and/or coins disappearing randomly? I was at 60+ gold and 60,000+ coins but somehow I went down to 14 gold and 12,000 coins. I have never (intentionally) purchased any power up before or during a level, as I was trying to save it all for the later levels. I think there may be a glitch related to screen tapping location. I do have a slower device (Samsung Captivate i897), so sometimes the game lags out for me. I've noticed sometimes on timed levels the timer slows down to almost a complete stop and it takes a few seconds for the game to catch up to my taps. I think that this may be related to the issue of my gold and coins seeming to disappear (maybe while it's lagging, the game thinks I am trying to purchase power ups)

Anyways, thanks in advance for any help on either issue,
    -Buddiee

Quote Originally Posted by foodmaker050810 View Post
    Help!! I am having a really hard time figuring out these doom jewels... I can't match them! (...) And a lot of times they are invisible!
    You should be able to match them like any other jewel--a red doom jewel with 2 or more reds, for example. If you cannot do this, perhaps there's a glitch or something going on with your game/device. And what did you mean about them being invisible? Make sure your game is updated, as well as your device software. Also, go to the Jewel Mania | Bugs & Issues section, and follow the instructions on "things to try first" when you have problems/issues. Things like force-closing the game, hard-restart the device, delete & reinstall game (your progress is saved on their servers, don't worry!), etc.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by buddiee View Post
    Aside from getting your energy back when you finish a level with two stars, is there any purpose to them? I currently have only 3 starred the first area, but don't remember noticing any type of bonus for doing so. Is it worth going back to earlier areas and clearing up missing stars?
    Yes! At a certain point in the game, you won't be able to continue to the next island unless you have an average of 2 stars per level. So, you'll need some 3-star levels to make up for the ones you only have 1 star on! There's no "bonus" for getting all the stars, but I enjoy going back to earlier levels once in a while to 3-star them (espec. when stuck on a difficult level--I'll take a time-out...) You also get a gold bar sometimes for 3 stars--but it's totally random, as far as I can tell...

Also, did anyone else notice their gold and/or coins disappearing randomly? (...) I think there may be a glitch related to screen tapping location. (...)
    Yes, many have noticed this! There are numerous threads and posts all over these forums about how easy it is to "accidentally" spend your gold. Here's a link to the main Jewel Mania "stolen gold" thread if you want to see what others have said
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 01-04-14 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Added link

New Resident
    I'm having trouble with jewel mania I cant see the top corners because of the clouds is there any way to enlarge the screen.

When doing the challenges with the goal of combine two blasters, or combine a magic star and power bomb, I thought that meant to swipe them with each other so the would combine and be used. I have done this and still don't beat the challenge?? What am i doing wrong?

And where is the thread for the lower levels?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast