Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Loots

Farm Supplier
    The cave gave me; 5GD, 1royal beam, 5earth wisps, 7 gem ^^ 15 energy...

Host(ess)
    Got 20 gems and energy and various items from 2nd one...woohoo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twjan View Post
    Got 20 gems and energy and various items from 2nd one...woohoo!
    20 gems hitting a jackpot! Very nice

Host(ess)
    I received a beast statue today from the bandits adventure. I noticed the description says it's a royal decoration. However, it does not add royal points at all. The unicorn and dragon statues have the same description and they do add 12 and 5 royal points respectively. I think the beast statue should add RP if its description claims it's a royal decoration.

Executive Chef
    My daughter also got a beast statue from bandits adventure yesterday and a dragon statue last week. Was congratulating her but she promptly put them in storage! She has better luck than I do, getting gems from almost every ancient vault adventure.

I almost wept with joy this morning - I finished another Dark Caves adventure and my knights brought back a Dark Cave Formation! And on the seventh tap, I got the second piece of mithril I needed to forge the Magic Scissors for Sabina!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel114 View Post
    I received a beast statue today from the bandits adventure. I noticed the description says it's a royal decoration. However, it does not add royal points at all. The unicorn and dragon statues have the same description and they do add 12 and 5 royal points respectively. I think the beast statue should add RP if its description claims it's a royal decoration.
    I know it's in the town section of the market. I'll pass the issue with the description along.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I got a royal carriage from hunting the bandits today! To celebrate I spent the 200 gems it was worth towards a second wizard school. :P

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567