Thread: Help! game keeps crashing!!

Unhappy Help! game keeps crashing!!

as title says, i deleted and re-installed the game a couple of times but it still crashes. sometimes when i just finish playing the game, sometimes when i just start the game. it's very frustrating! i cannot progress! and they eat my energy =(

Nightclub Owner
    I had this issue when the game was first released. I upgraded my device's operating system and downloaded the latest version which fixed the problem.

What device and operating system are you using?

my ipad 's one works fine. my ipod is running 5.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by moonchips View Post
    my ipad 's one works fine. my ipod is running 5.1.1
    I am running the game fine with my iTouch 5.1.1, have you tried reinstalling and closing all background apps?
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Game crashes

I am really sick and tired of winning a level only to have the game crash. When I restart the game it does not register that I have just beat the level and I have to try again. It has happen so often that I have lost count! So what's the deal? And how do I fix this problem. I am getting frustrated and might just quit JM altogether if it keeps happening because it's supposed to be fun and this just isn't fun

Had the same problem, mailed teamlava and from their response what helped me the most was to shut off my device completely and then start up again. I could play for days without crash, when it started crashing again I shut it off again, and it helped again.

try closing down the ipad completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukabakt View Post
    Had the same problem, mailed teamlava and from their response what helped me the most was to shut off my device completely and then start up again. I could play for days without crash, when it started crashing again I shut it off again, and it helped again.
    Hey Lukabakt, sorry to hear you are having the same problem. I have turned off my device completely and restarted lots of times. It only seems to help briefly though. And just when you think the game is stable, you win a hard level that it's taken you forever to beat and it crashes again making you do it over.