Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quest disappeared

Quest disappeared

I got a quest of installing Jewel Mania this morning, but after I collected coins from some buildings, I can't find the quest anywhere. Any comments/suggestions? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happened to me in Dragon Story

Executive Chef
    Me too. Just download it & play a little. It'll trigger the quest to open.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Me too. Just download it & play a little. It'll trigger the quest to open.
    I'm scared to do that.... What if the goal doesn't come back and then it won't if I already downloaded ugh

The Honorable Panda
    If your goal is no longer there, I would not just go and download the game. Let me check to see if I can find out anything on this.
    So to confirm, you got the pop up for the new goal to download jewel mania, then it disappeared from your list before you could download the game?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-30-12 at 02:27 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you goal is no longer there, I would not just go and download the game. Let me check to see if I can find out anything on this.
    So to confirm, you got the pop up for the new goal to download jewel mania, then it disappeared from your list before you could download the game?
    Yes kooky

I got it in most of my games .... But was opening my games to see if I got it there to do if I download it it will work for all my games....... Finished opening all games which had the goal except farm.... Went back to monster story to click install but the goal was gone

badger8 is right. I downloaded the game and the quest was triggered. Got 30 gems, then another 15 gems, and hopefully, another 15 later tonight...
    Thanks, badger8!

Executive Chef
    No problem. I understand why people are not real confident that it'd work though. I just decided to give it a try. Maybe Kooky will get an answer from TL & a fix soon!

Banned
    mine came back just right now... but yeah i didnt download until i got the goal lol

New Resident
    My quest disapered to. i had one to download jewel quest and when i had the quest disapered in castle story without giving me a reward ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast