Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new dawn is VERY bright

Rhino Keeper

new dawn is VERY bright

So new dawn for android is out, thank you TL! Could you make the grass (or better, the whole thing) less bright? It really hurts!! How anyone has managed to play in this brightness is really amazing...

And please remove the "expand" sign on the main island after we've finished expanding there, it's ugly. By that time I'm sure all players will know they can expand, and don't need the sign to remind us anymore. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    A lot of people said this, but it did not bother me at all. How high is your brightness setting on your phone? Do you have it set to autobrightness?

Rhino Keeper
    Also, they just phased out New Dawn with the most recent app update, which is for original DS only, so you'll have to play that version for the most current content anyway. I'm sad, I really liked ND.

Rhino Keeper
    So, when does Android get the New Dawn goals and rewards like habitat boosts, etc....??

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback for New Dawn! The most current version of the game is the original app. While you can still play on New Dawn, it's recommended that you play the most recent version for the best gameplay experience. ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you for the feedback for New Dawn! The most current version of the game is the original app. While you can still play on New Dawn, it's recommended that you play the most recent version for the best gameplay experience. ^_^
    So, what was the purpose of making the Android players download the New Dawn app? There has to be a reason for it, yes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    So, what was the purpose of making the Android players download the New Dawn app? There has to be a reason for it, yes?
    I should add that it is a goal on my game.. Download the New Dawn app for 6 gems (or something like that)....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Are you talking about iOS? Because the most current version for Android (the OS the OP was using) is New Dawn, right? It's got the most recent updates.

Farm Supplier
    I thought ND was the current update for Android. And I thought that with its release, the constant force closing was fixed. Because my game still force closes ALL THE TIME. I can only visit three neighbours at a time, TOPS. Really frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonolic View Post
    A lot of people said this, but it did not bother me at all. How high is your brightness setting on your phone? Do you have it set to autobrightness?
    Yes I do have it on auto brightness. Great, is there a way around this? Do share! It's really bothering me but it seems like ND is the newest version for android right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast